Chapter 3

I wake up late the next morning hearing screaming in the kitchen. I get out of bed and as I walk down the hall I yell 

"What the hell is going on!" 

I get to the kitchen and see Marisol chasing Cheyenne with a knife and Monique eating things in the fridge. When they see me they all stop. 

"Morning." Monique say with a mouth full of food. 

I smile, laugh lightly and say "Morning." 

"Marisol why do you have a knife?" I ask 

She looks at the sharp object in her hand and shrugs "It's shiny?" 

We all laugh at that. Then Nicol walks into the room looking confused

"Oh yeah that a great excuse to start chasing me around the house with it." Cheyenne says

"You stoll the last piece of bacon." Marisol say in a high pitch voice.

"You what!" Nicol says "But that was mine bacon man." She says 

Cheyenne smile sweetly. "Oops." 

Nicole and Marisol then start to chase Cheyenne around the house, I have to break it up. 

We all eat and then get ready for the day, Niall is taking Monique shopping, they both want more shoes, but honestly they both enough, they hardly fit in their closet.  Nicol is going to a movie with her sister, niece and nephew. Marisol was going to help Conner make a video for You-Tube. Cheyenne was going to watch a movie all day, and me well i though I'd go mail our letters to Sammy then come back and watch some movies with her. I get dressed in some black jeans and a purple v-neck shirt. Then walk to the post office since it not far from my apartment. On the way walking back I run into some one.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I apologize to the person 

"No i'm sorry, are you okay?" I hear the deep slow voice say I look up to see Harry.

"Oh Harry!" I smile, His is wearing his bakery cloths light brown pants and the bakery shirt with the logo on it with is a cake that says Styles Bakery. 

"Lauren." He say 

"Sorry for running into you." i say 

He give me that cheeky smile "It's okay i ran into you." 

I laugh. "I'm sorry but I have to go, i promised my friend we go watch movies." I tell him 

"Okay enjoy your movies, i have to get back to the bakery but can i call you later?" He ask 

I smile "Of course." 

His dimple pops out again, aw it's just so cute. "Okay bye love see you later." 

He say hugging me then giving me a quick kiss on the lips. As I walk away i realize what just happened. Wait what did we just kiss, i mean it was not like the last one but some how I still felt a spark. I was amazed how someone i only meant a couple days ago can make me feel the way Harry does. When i see him it feel like my heart skips a beat, and that kiss last night it felt like magic, i never thought I would ever say any of those really girly thing that I just thought. I get to my apartment and watch movies with Cheyenne. While we are watching I ask. 

"So Cheyenne how was meeting the parents?

"They are nice, Brad kind of look like his dad, they are amazing cooks which I guess that were bread learned in from." She answers. 

"That's cool." I say putting a handful of popcorn in my mouth. 

"So how was the date with Harry?" Cheyenne ask