Chapter 15

I wake up the next morning hearing Harry singing in the kitchen. I look down to see that I'm am butt naked I quickly pull the cover ups and my cheeks turn pink. Holy shit.. did I and Harry.... shit we did. I just think about how akward this will be when I get home and hassel by my over protective friends. Marisol going to kill Harry seesh and Cheyenne will make endless stupid jokes about it, Monique will say she's teaming up with Marisol to kill Harry and well Nicole will probably say cool bro then go eat some bacon. I quickly grab whats on the ground next to me which is my underwear and Harry shirts. I walk into Harry's kitchen to see Harry cooking waffles only in his boxer. It amazing me how he likes to be naked so much, at least he has under wear on. He hears me and turn his head. 

"Good morning beauty." He says 

I smile and says "Morning." Then yawn and sit on his counter. 

He smiles wlaks over and gives me a kiss. I smile. 

"What some hot chocolate?" He asked knowing I don't really drink coffee or tea.

"Yes please." He makes me a cup then hands it to me with some waffles. 

"So what are we doing today?" I asked 

He smiles and takes a bite of his waffel after he sallows it he anwsers. "Well I thought that I take a sick day from work and not open today, and I feel like gettting a new Tattoo." 

I don't have any Tattos myself but Harry has a lot like this birds on his chest of a boat on his arm, or my favorite the butterfly on his stomache. 

"Oh cool." I say 

"Yeah how does that sound?" He ask 

"Fine. I like the butterfly on your stomache." I remind him even though I told him before. 

"I know you do but still thinking about getting it removed." He says 

I don't want him too. After we both eat we get dressed Harry wears just a grey v-neck with balck skinny jeans. I swear he wears tighter pants then I do. I get dressed into leggings and this mid thigh high dress that is navy blue and coverd in birds, I throw my hiar in a ponytial then we are out the door to get his new Tattoo but first we stop to get be some snacks cause I might get bored just waiting for him. When we get to the shop Harry picks out his tattoo he picks a rose. As he getting the tattoo the Tattoo artist ask  why a rose? 

Harry repiles "Well that lovly lady over there." Motioning his head to me "She is my girlfriend and her middle name his rose, so I'm getting a rose for my love." He says 

I can't help but blush at his comment. I thinks its a little stupid because it's like getting someones name tattoo on you but sweet all the same. 

"She sure is pretty. Looks like you got yourself a keeper." the tatto artist says 

Harry looks at me all I can see in his eyes are love "Yeah I do don't I." he says not helping the blush. 

While his gettting the Tattoo Monique calls me. I leave the room to answer it. 

"Hello?" I answer 

"Hey Blondie." She says 

'Hey whats up?" 

"Why arent you home?" She demands

"I'm watching Harrry get a tattoo." I tell her

"Well hurry home we want to hear about last night." She whines 

"Monique you don't even leave there anymore." I say

"Shut up and get your ass home." I hear Cheyenne yell in the backround. 

I laugh "So did IT happen last night?" Monique ask 

"Maybe....." I say blushing 

Then marisol voice booms in the backround "Bang Bang Bangdy Bang."  

I tell them I have to go then hang up to see that harry tatttoo is finshed. He got it on his arm under the boat. His smiling at it in the mirror. He see me walk in. 

"Like it?" He ask 

"I love it." I say 

He warps an arm around me and kisses my forehead "And I love you." 

A/N Sorry I know its really short just hopes its better then the other chapters I know they are so bad, I'm not a good writer but I swear i'm not that bad.