Chapter 8

I wake up and head over to my photo shoot, Cheyenne is lucky she doesn't have one today. I only put on sweat pants and a fray T-shirt because there is no point in getting ready if I'm going to have people do my hair and make up for me. They put me in a long light green summer dress with brown sandles and a gold necklace with a compass on it. My hair is done in beach waves and natural looking make up. They take photos then I go home real quick before I have to stop and the bakery. When I walk through the door I see Cheyenne and Marisol in the kitchen, they have flower all over them with what i think cake batter in different colors on their faces, plus the kitchen is trashed.

"What the hell happened in here?" I ask 

they both pull the i didn't do it smile. "Nothing." they say on unison. 

"Nothing doesn't cause there to look like a unicorn threw up on your face." I say 

" We were trying to make a rainbow cake." Marisol says 

"And well we kind of skip reading how to make it." Cheyenne says 

Marisol licks some batter off her fingers and laughs. "Yummy." 

I rolls my eyes "just clean it up." 

Then Nicole walks out, clearly just woken up, her hair was a mess, she had those droopy eyes too. She stop rubbing her eyes and looks at the mess. 

"Well what the fuck happened in here?" 

Cheyenne and Marisol just fall to the floor laughing. 

I go to my room and get dressed I just throw my hair up in a pony tail take off my make up and put on some purple shorts with a white T-Shirt that says if Daryle dies we Riot. I love the walking dead. I walk to the bakery when I get there I see Harry wearing the bakery shirt with jeans. He is smiling at some lady in her 30 saying 

"Thank you come again." 

I get in line behind her when she leaves his head is down. 

With out looking up he says sweetly "Hi what may I get you." 

"Hi Haz." I say 

he realizes my voice and a smile breaks out on his face then he looks up. 

"Hello babe." He say leaning over the counter to kiss me.

"Hi" i say after he kisses my lips then kisses my nose. 

"What's up?" I ask looking at all the baked good in the window. They look really good.

"Just about to go on my lunch break if you don't mind waiting for like 10 minutes." He says smiling. Oh god why does that dimple have to be so cute!

"I don't mind." I say

Harry gives me a hot chocolate and I go sit down. I notice Harry has a special touch with people, his a people person. He gets along great smiles and is nice, one think that happens that I notice is he winks and some of the women who come in, I can't help but feel jealous but I don't let it get to me, it not like he would cheat Harry to sweet, despite what people might think that he like a player, he the total opposite. 

"Ready?" I hear Harry deep voice ask

I look up and smile at him. "Yeah." 

He takes my hand and we walk up stairs to his house. 

"What are we doing?" I ask

"I'm going to make us lunch." He says

"Okay." I say "I'll help."

I like to help Harry cook, it's fun because sometimes we start food fights, we didn't this time we really just wanted to eat. When I help him cook he likes to find an excuse to put his arm around me and kiss me. He just such a romantic and I love it! We end up making BLT's.