Chapter 9

Today I have to go shopping with Anne, I can't wait I need some new cloths anyways and maybe more shoes since Monique moved out, and with her the endless supplies of shoes I'd borrow. I got up this morning to see something I have never seen in my apartment before, everyone was sitting down and eating, no one running, no mess, no screaming. What the hell? Did something happen? This has never happened before. 

I stand at the door just looking around after a while i say "Okay something wrong here." 

Everyone turns their heads to look at me. "What?" Cheyenne ask with a mouth full of bacon. 

"No one getting chased with a knife, no screaming, no mess, You realize this never happens." I tell them.

"Cheyenne did chase me but you were a sleep, and Nicol got up early so she stop it then watch us and made sure we behaved." Marisol said like she was a 5 year old telling her mom what happened while she was gone. 

"Your welcome." Nicol said taking a bite of her waffles.

I laugh and roll my eyes then go to out some waffles in the toaster. After I eat I go to my room to change, I throw my hair up in a pony tail and put on a red skirt that goes to the floor and a white tank top with a brown feather necklace and sandals. I decide no make i get enough of that at work. I grab my big brown leather bag with gold studs on it. I think Monique would be proud of my outfit. I'm out the door to go meet Anne in uptown which is an outdoor shopping center. I see Anne waiting for in front of Starbucks like we agreed. 

"Hello Lauren." She says when she see me. 

"Hi." I wave. 

She stands up and walks over to me we hug then walk to go find a store. I end up getting two pairs of new pants and three new shirts plus 3 pairs of shoes. Anne end up telling me stories of Harry when he was little and some of them are embarrassing, She tells me about life before here. 

"Do you ever want to go back?" I ask 

"Well I don't know I do like it here. I think i'll stay, beside Harry can't run the bakery all on his own he may own it but he still need help." She tells me 

"Why did Harry come here, why New Mexico no one comes here." I tell her. 

She laughs as we walk into a restaurant and sit down.

"Well one day Harry came home from the bakery he worked in as a teen, it was before he started Uni he said to me "Mom I love it here but some day I'm going to open my own bakery some where out in America'' When I asked him why he just said he wanted to get out as much as he loved it here he just felt like he had to go somewhere he didn't know where yet." She said after we order our food. 

"Well he told me that but never why he wanted to go to New Mexico." 

Anne lean back in her chair "Well it was he last year at Uni and he was coming home on spring break we were talking and he said he would like to open a bakery in New Mexico. When I asked why he said, one of his professor sister lived there and he went to visit and showed them pictures and told stories about it, Harry just loved the way it sounded. So we came here to visit and he was right it was a great place so he bought that old building and made it into a bakery. His sister thought it was stupid but supported him." 

"Well I'm glad he moved here." I tell her

She smiles and says "Me too." 

"So how is his sister Harry say she still lives there but they talk." I say

"She is coming to visit soon, Harry and her are glad to see each other most off all though I think she can't wait to meet you. Harry has told her all about you." 

I can't believe Harry talks about me, It makes me feel well... happy and special. After lunch Anne and I say goodbye and I head back to the apartment. I walk through the door to see that Conner and Brad are  over plus Monique and Niall. 

"Hey." They all say

Monique hugs me. 

"What are you guys doing here?" i ask 

"Movie night!" Conner says holding up a DVD. 

"You should invite Harry." Cheyenne says 

"Yeah!" Monique says.

"OK." I say 

I walk to my room and throw my bags down and pull my phone out of my purse and dial Harry number. After a while he picked up.

"Hello beautiful." Harry's deep voice on the other end.

"Hey Harry the girls are having a movie night tonight and I want to know if you want to come? Niall Conner and Brad are here?" 

"I would love to be there in 10." He says 

"Okays bye." I say 

"Bye love." he say then hangs up.

10 minutes later Harry show up and the door with a box in his hand. 

"Hi." i say. 

He smile and puts his free hand on my hip and pulls me in for a kiss, 

"Hi love." he says 

"Come in." I say 

He put his free arm around my waist and walks in. 

"Hi every one." he says 

They all say hi but Monique and Marisol are the only one to notice the box in his hand. 

"Wait box." Marisol says pointing.

"That means." Monique says 

they both turn to look at each other "FOOD!" they scream. 

Harry smiles and says "I brought cupcakes." 

"Cupcakes." Conner says running and grabbing the box.

Harry laughs and then ask "What movie are we watching?" 

"The Orphan" Brad answers. 

"What's it about?" Niall ask 

"I can't tell you the plot without giving it away, you'll just have to see." Brad says 

"Oh I love this movie!" Marisol says.

We sit down and watch the movie, its a good movie but scary so I get close to harry and he put his arm around me and kisses my head. I can see Marisol watch us out of the corner of her eye, she then gets up and walks to the kitchen, I didn't' worry til she came back and started to spray Harry with a spray bottle filled of water. 

"No bad boy! To close! Off!" she says spraying him 

He moves his arm to block is face and laughs. 

"OK! OK!" he say laughing

We all break out into laughter and Marisol out burst. Later on Conner put his arm around Marisol and  Harry sees then gets up and gets some Ice cubes. I don't know what his doing til he sneaks behind them and put ice cube down both of their shirts. 

"No! Bad! Bad boy! Six feet apart!" Harry says while we all laugh in the back round and Conner and Marisol do a little dance trying to get the ice out of their shirts. Then Harry sit back down laughing and put his arm around me.