Chapter 5

Its been a whole week and I haven't seen Harry, he has called and texted me but we've both been busy.He has sent me really cute text or given sweet comments on the phone, like I can't wait to kiss you again. or When will they lovly green eyed model pop bye the bakery again.  I finally have the day off and I was thinking that just maybe, I could pop in the bakery and who knows maybe Harry will be on his break. I put on a black skirt, with a white collar t-shirt with no sleeves to match I put on black flats. I just put a white hat on and no make up, it just not me to do my hair and make up. 

"I'm going out." I tell Nicol and Cheyenne. Marisol spend the nights at Conner, it happened before but now it just happens more often maybe she'll move in with him. 

"Were?" Cheyenne ask

"To go get a cupcake I'm dying for one." i say 

"Have fun man." Nicol says. 

"Bring me one." Cheyenne yells as i walk out the door. 

I decide to walk to the bakery since it's nice out side. I get there at it not that busy, I figured because it's just after everyone has gotten off their lunch break. As soon as I walk in Harry head shoots up at the noise of the door and his face breaks out in a smile when he sees me. 

"Hello beautiful." He says 

I can't help but smile, I walk over to him put my arms around his neck, his arm go around my waist. "Hey." I say 

He smiles. "Do I get that kiss now?" 

I shrug then lean in. We kiss like we did in that hall way, feels the same, leaves me wanting more. Who no how long we kiss but we break apart when we hear someone clear their throat. We turn our heads both with a slight blush on our cheeks to see Harry's mom Anne.

She laughs then says "Hey Lauren." 

I blush and can't really look her in the eyes for some reason. "Hi nice to see you again." I tell her.

It was totally not like me to do what I just did walk up to Harry and kiss him while begin flirty. I've never done that no guy has ever made me do that, what is this boy doing to me? 

"Harry I thought you had some cup cakes to make?" She says with one eye brow raised. 

He clears his throat awkwardly "I'll get to that." He says rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I'm going home you can call if you need anything." She says grabbing her back and walking out the door.

Harry turns to me and smiles "Want to bake?" he ask 

I grin back at him and nod. He takes my hand at leads me to the back where the kitchen is. 

"Okay." He says rubbing his hand together. "We are making vanilla cupcakes, with chocolate frosting." 

"Yum!" i say 

We start to get all the ingredients together and start to mix, the pour them into the cupcake tins. While we were waiting for them to cook we made frosting. 

"Looks good." Harry said stopping the electric mixer. 

I stick my finger in for about the tenth time. 

"Lauren you can't eat all the frosting then the cupcakes won't have any." he says smiling 

I shrug then smile and as he is putting the icing in a piping bag I put the icing on my finger on his nose. 

"what was that for?" He asked chuckling. 

"You said not to it." i say 

"I'm not a cupcake." He said wiping it off.