Chapter 14

Gemma left this morning, so Harry decided he wanted to take me out on a date. He said we would be out late so I'm just spending the night at his place. I pack my bags as Cheyenne and Marisol walk in, Nicol is on  a date and yes now her and Matt are a official couple. Cheyenne and Marisol both have cookies that Harry brought over yesterday. 

"Why are you packing?" Cheyenne ask through a mouth full of food. 

"Me and Harry are going to be out late tonight so I'm just going to stay at his place." I answer

I've packed cloths for the night and for tomorrow plus a tooth bursh. But that little balck lacy bra is on my bed next to my bag, I don't know if I should bring it or not.

"Oh what this?" Marisol says finishing her cookie and picking up the bra. 

"Nothing." I say snatching the bra from her. 

"Oh la la." Cheyenne says taking it from me and holding it up. 

I try hard not to blush. 

"You and Harry are going to do the deed!" Marisol shouts out.

I give her a face palm. 

"Marisol why don't you yell it louder I don't think the people next to us could hear you." I roll my eyes. 

Marisol just throws her head back laughing, then walks out saying 

"Have fun." While wiggling her eyebrow. 

Cheyenne follows says while I quickly throw the under garments in my bag and zip it.  

"Make sure his not silly and wraps his willy." 

I finish packing then and realize I have about a good hour before Harry comes to pick me up. I look in my closet and realize I have nothing to wear! Eh I'm not a girly girl but for some reason I don't like anything in my closest. I walk to Cheyenne room. She is sitting on her bed playing on her laptop. 

"May I help you?" She says after I walk to her closest and start throwing her cloths all over the place. 

"No i'm good." I say

"Um Lauren do you mind, I just cleaned. And that only happens like once every 5 months so Id rather I not get a mess back so soon." 

I turn around and says "I need a dress for tonight." 

She looks slightly annoyed and just yells "Marisol!" 

"What!?!?" We hear Marisol yell back.

Then she walks into the room. 

"Lauren needs a dress." Cheyenne says .

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" She says

"Help." I say 

"Do I look like a fashion expert. Go call Monique." She says 

I didn't think of that. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial her number. 

"Hello." I Monique voice says on the other line. 

"I need help." i says

"With what?" She ask 

"I need a dress for my date with Harry tonight." I say 

"I got this, be there in 5." Then she hangs up.

5 minutes later  Monique is at our door with about 5 dresses. She walks into my room and forces me to try all of them on. We finally decide on the a strapless dark purple dress, matched with balck heels and a long gold necklace. 

"We have 15 minutes." i say

"I got this." Monique says taking me into the bathroom to do my hair and make up. We decide to do a light brown eyeshadow with the winged look and just some gloss to make my lips look soft. My hair she does in an elegant side bun. 

"Monique you are my hero." I say thanking her.

"No problem." She says 

"Your the best." I say

"I try." She says flipping her hair back. 

Harry shows up wearing a tux. He sees me and his eyes pop out of his head and his jaw drops. 

"Hi." I say greeting him with a kiss. 

His eyes look me up and down. 'You look.... you look." 

"I look what Harry?" I ask giving him the hurry up i'm annoyed look. 

"You look sexy." He says 

I blush. he offers to take my bag then we are out the door into his car. He starts driving. 

"Where are we going?" I ask

"It's a surprise." He says with a wink 

He drives us to this spot in the mountains. Its a cliff, right  it's sunset, there's a table with candles in front of it. Harry takes a basket out the back and sets the table while I stare agape. 

"Harry this is amazing." I tell him kisses his cheek as he pulls my chair out for me to sit down. 

He chuckles and pushed the chair in. He brought some pasta with chicken in it, and some salad. Also for dessert he made a double chocolate cake. He made all this by himself. 

"Harry this is to much you didn't have to." i tell him

"Any thing for you." He says

We eat, talk and I tell him he has to stop with the knock knock jokes. He drives us back to his palce were we will watch a movie, he going to get changed into the his sleep cloths, and I go to the bath to put my sleep cloths on. As I open my bag I see the black bra and under. I take it out hold it up and stare at it. I hear Harry yell 

"Lauren are you don't yet?" 

I take off my dress and put the black bra and underwear on. 

"Yeah close your eyes I have a surprise for you!" I yell back