I feel infinite

"I-I" I cover my mouth with a cupped hand not knowing what to say. He has layed a cheesy, romantic red and white blocked picnic blanket over the sand. Coloured cushions are scattered over and around the blanket and a traditional picnic basket sits perfectly in the corner of the display. It is like a scene from a movie. Everything placed perfectly to leave me speechless.

Ty stands up from where he is sitting on the mat and comes over to me, taking my hand off of my mouth and smiling at my reaction. He holds both of my hands in his swaying them back and forth at our sides. "Fredda, I think I, sorta, kinda, like you." My breathing hitches. My lungs refusing to do their job. Before I have time to process his words, he leans in and places the sweetest, lightest kiss on my lips. His mouth tickling mine in the process. I close my eyes and feel a smile take over my face as my breathing begins again. "I like you too Black." I hear him chuckle and it causes me too open my eyes. "Well that's a relief otherwise my romantic gesture would have gone to waste." He grins and leads me over to sit down, both of my hands still in his.

************

Tys POV.

"Oh my god. Did you make this?" She mumbles with her mouth full. Most guys would find such behaviour unattractive but I think it shows true beauty to not care about stuff like that. I just can't stop smiling at her. She is so beautiful. The way her long hair, naturally frames her face like a valuable piece of art. How she shrugs her shoulders when she is embarrassed in an attempt to feel small. How her lips are naturally a rosy shade of pink now that the overpowering red lipstick has rubbed off. What I admire most about her though, are her eyes. The way the shades of blue and green blend harmoniously together is so captivatingly, beautiful. Fredda Jones is fucking beautiful.

"Ty? You ok? Stop staring at me!" She giggles and shoves my shoulder playfully. She snaps me out of my thoughts and I grin at her. "Oh? So you wanna play it that way?" I see the horror in her eyes as I inch closer and closer towards her. Suddenly her nose crinkles up as I attack her sides with my fingers. She attempts to wiggle from my grip and bat my hands away but finally she can't help but surrender. Laughter wracks her sides and it is one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard. I stop and lay down beside her.

We lay in silence for a moment beside the now empty picnic basket and atop the now sandy and crinkled blanket. I feel her hand reaching for mine and I grab it and entertwine our fingers. Her hands are warm and feel fragile in my grip. When she holds my hand it feels as if she is giving me her trust, telling me it is alright. I turn to look at her and she does the same, shuffling on her side. We stare into eachothers eyes until she closes hers as she giggles. "You know what? You remind me a bit of Harry Styles. Apart from your eyes and your hair isn't as curly and its a bit darker." She laughs at herself and I join her. "What is that sposed to mean?" I joke. She just looks at me before saying "Oh don't worry. I think he's hot." She winks at me. I chuckle as she gains her confidence. We talk nonsense for hours and I get to hear her glorious laugh so many times and the words just fall out. "I feel infinite."

A/N haha Harry. Well i hope you like this chapter. I wanted it to be a bit more personal and stuff c: anyway who else loves Perks Of Being A Wallflower i mean oh mh god.