Tears of anger

Inside me sadness turns to anger and it shakes my body. I lunge at Hunter, knocking him off of my girlfriends naked body. I punch him. Again and again and again. My knuckles crunching against his jawbone. The thought crosses my mind that I should stop but then images of Fredda, helpless and frustrated shadow my thoughts and I continue to strike Hunters face.

"Stop!" Freddas shaky voice screams for me to grant mercy on my ex-bestfriend. I look up at her, weak and desperately wanting to do something. Her boney wrists that appear fragile and breakable, straining against the cuffs that holds her back. Her fists are red with anger but her face pale with sadness. I glance back down at Hunter, sprawled naked on the ground, blood beginning to dry on his face. I stand up, towering above him. "Don't touch my girlfriend ever again. I will get you. NOW FUCK OFF!" My calm tone turns into a hurricane of anger. His eyes widen in fear and he picks himself off of the ground, grabbing his clothes and runs away like a coward.

I gently uncuff Fredda, picking her from the bed. A tear escapes my eye and I quickly sniff to prevent myself from bawling. How could I let this happen? I should have known Hunter wasn't that drunk the last time. I wrap a blanket around her shaking body. I get on my knees so I am at the same height as her sitting on the edge of the bed. Her eyes still hold fear. "Stay here beautiful, I'll be right back." I force a smile and tuck a loose wave behind her ear before kissing her nose. Her eyes flutter close and her breathing slows as she nods her head. "You're safe now, I won't let anything happen to you." I whisper in her ear even though we are the only ones in her bedroom. I stand up and exit the room, another tear falling down my cheek at the image that still haunts my thoughts.

A/N sorry this was so short but I really wanted to update and get it out of the way. So could you maybe read my new story Bones? Its a fanfic just saying but I think it could be good. So follow me on instagram: Hashtagworthy c: i love you all! xx