Chapter 18 - Be Mine

CHANYEOL POV

"I already did... i already confessed to that person kyungsoo... i already confessed to you." I said while looking in his eyes.

I saw how shocked he is to what i said. Maybe my timing is wrong... what am i supposed to do... what if he ignore me after this night... no.. no... i don't want that to happen... what should i do... suddenly there's an idea popped up in my mind.

"Ahahah... look at your face it's priceless!!! I'm just joking ahahaha... !!!" I said trying not to get caught that my laugh is trying hard.

"YAH!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!" kyungsoo said then push me away from his bed.

I fall from his bed and for pete's sake it hurts!!!

"Ouch kyungsoo... that hurts..." i said while rubbing my butt.

"That's your fault... you jerk..." kyungsoo said annoyed.

I lowered my head and keep silent. Kyungsoo noticed my silence and i know he's worried.

"Ahm... ahm... i-im sorry Chanie... is that really hurt?? I didn't mean to hurt you..." kyungsoo said concern then went closer to me and sat on the floor beside me.

I didn't answer him and i keep my head down and i remained silent.

"Ch-Chanie i'm sorry... please forgive kyungsoo... kyungsoo did'nt mean to do that... kyungsoo did'nt want to hurt chanie..." kyungsoo said playfully while doing aegyo.

Omo!!! I feel like a huge current of electricity flowing in my viens. Kyungsoo were so adorable... he's so cute...
I suddenly turned around to face him and pulled him for a hug.

"Gotcha!! You little peguin!!!" I said while laughing.

I hug kyungsoo tightly and he is now on top of me while were laying on the floor. I smile widely to him which he gives back to me.

"Are you now ok chanie??" He asked concern.

"More than ok!!!" I said cheerfully.

He ruffled my hair and give me his
heart-shape smile.

"Ok let's get up..." he said.

"What if i don't like??" I said playfully then smirked.

"Then sleep here on the floor, A-L-O-N-E!!!" kyungsoo said and tried his best to released himself from my hug.

But ofcourse even how hard he tried to get out from my hug he can't! i'm too strong for him. After a minute kyungsoo admit his defeat and just rested his head in my chest.

"Ok ok... you win giant baby!!" He said then laugh.

"YAH!!! I told you not to call me that way..." i said then pout.

"I'm tired i want to sleep..." he said and he really seems so tired.

"Ok sleep now kyungie... i'm just here for you..."

After a while i noticed kyungsoo really fall asleep on top me. Woah... i feel his breath in my chest... it's bring shiver in my spine... haist... this is the second time i confessed to him but failed again. The first time i confessed to him... he fall asleep all of the sudden... then this time i think i'm wrong timing.

-----------------------

KYUNGSOO POV

The light of the sun wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes and now i'm laying on my bed. Woah... so chanyeol put me to my bed... tzk... that giant... i hope he don't mind that i'm heavy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . By the way where's that giant?? What time is it??
I look at my phone and it's already 6:30 am... where did he go this early in the morning. I stood up and walk outside our room. I saw chanyeol in the kitchen and he was talking to someone from the other line of his phone. I slowly went to his direction but i stop when i saw chanyeol got irritated to the person he was talking.

"No i don't want... just let me do what i want... i'm happy right now... so please don't bother me...!!!" Chanyeol said then ended the call.

Suddenly chanyeol's eyes landed in my direction and I saw how shocked he is when he saw me. I went closer to him.

"Ahm... chan chan who's that??? Why you seems irritated to the person you were talking??" I ask concern.

"Ahm... nothing.. some acquaintance that was so annoying..." he said plainly then smile.

I just shrugged my shoulder and nodd...

----------------

The day passed by so fast and it's already monday... i don't know how am i going to face jongin today... i'm nervous. I spend my whole weekend just by thinking of how am i supposed to do if jongin and i met in the school... how am i going to approach him... it's driving me crazy.

Like usual chanyeol and i went to school together and then we go to our own class.
Our class began and the hours of boredom starts. After few hours of burning our chairs using our butt finally time to eat. Me, Baekhyun and Suho hyung went to the cafeteria and as usual suho hyung is the one who ordered our meals while baekhyun and i find some vacant seat.
After a few minutes suho hyung arrived with our meal. He place our foods on the table and sat beside baekhyun.

"Ahm... guys can i ask a question??" I ask a bit shy.

"Woah... suho hyung do you hear what i hear??? Is kyungsoo want to ask some question to us??? Wow it's once in a blue moon." baekhyun said exaggeratedly.

"Shut up baek... just answer my question..." i said a bit annoyed.

"Ok.. go ahead.." suho hyung said.

"Ok.. ahm... ahmm... what if someone confessed his love for you, what will you do?" I ask seriously.

"OMG kyungsoo don't tell me you have a boyfriend already!!!! Who's that guy!! Tell us!!! I've thought you are innocent little penguin...." baekhyun said dramatically.

"SHUT THE F*UCK UP BAEKHYUN!!! It's not like that ok... stop acting like an idiot!!! I'm only asking" i exclaimed.

"Ok... ok... calm down... why so serious..." baekhyun said then laugh a bit.

"Suho hyung what do you think??" I ask suho hyung since he is more matured than baekhyun.

"Well kyungsoo if that's the case... just give that person a chance to show his love..." suho hyung said.

"And then what's next???" I said really curious about that matter.

"Are you serious about your question??" Suho hyung said while looking at me.

"Do i look like i'm joking..." i said sarcastically.

"Ok ok... fine.. ahm.. then after that appreciate his effort and feel every piece of it..." suho hyung said while chewing his bread.

Huh?? I really don't get it.. after that what's next??? I don't have any idea about this love blah blah blah...

"So.. then after that what's next??" I ask again.

Suho hyung sigh and about to say something but he suddenly froze and seems shocked. Baekhyun's jaw dropped and his spoon fall from his hand. I'm confuse why they were acting like that. Suddenly someone whisper something in my right ear.

"Then give back his love... then BE MINE..." the familiar voice said huskily which brings shiver in my spine.

I slowly turned around and i saw Jongin standing there while smirking at me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Woah... i miss chansoo moment so i write one in the first part... Omo kyungsoo's friends finally meet jongin... and it's funny how a genius like kyungsoo doesn't have any idea about love (well in reality it really happens ahahaa... xD) i hope you like it... thanks for reading especially to my loyal voters... i don't know what's that vote for but thank you.. :-)
EXO-ChanTole

'I can forgive but i can't forget'