Chapter 40 - Dark Past Brighten

JONGIN POV

I'm so dumb... I didn't know... what the heck I did!!!!

I'm now searching for kyungsoo... I went to the placed that we've been before but he's not there... I don't know where am I supposed to see him... where is he... kyungsoo where are you...

I sat on a bench for a while because I'm so tired for searching. I breath heavily gaining enough oxygen. I'm about to stand up and continue my search when suddenly I received a message.

"Yah pabo!! Kyungsoo is now on the cemetery near in our school... hurry up or else you're dead!!"
-Chanbastard

After reading the text message that I received I hurriedly go to my car and drive off. I speed up the car because I'm badly sorry about what I did. After ten minutes I arrived to the said cemetery near in our school. I got out from my car and began searching for kyungsoo. The cemetery is quite small but it's clean and peaceful. When I'm wandering the place I saw a familiar figure sitting in front of a grave. I knew who was it... that person is the reason why I'm here... it's kyungsoo. I slowly walk towards his direction. I poked his back so he turned his head to me and afterwards he looked back to the grave. I sat next to him while my face is looking at the ground, I'm so embarrassed to show my face to him.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said in low tone the look at him.

"There's no need to be sorry..." he said but he still looking on the grave in front of him.

"Ahm.. can I ask you why you're here??" I asked

He looked at me with eyes full of sorrow before he leave a heavy sigh.

"You really want to know why?" He asked while looking in the grave.

"Hmmm..." I hummed just to tell him that I really want to know.

"The person in this grave..." he said pointing to the grave in front of him.

"Mr. Do Kwang Woo??" I asked as I read the carved name.

"Yes... he's my father..." kyungsoo said and I can see to his eyes that he was hurt.

"I'm sorry about that..." I said in low tone.

"No it's ok... well my dad and I we're really close... he always gave me what I want... but when I was six he died... " kyungsoo said getting emotional.

"You don't have to continue if you want to..." I said caressing his back.

"Its my sixth birthday and my dad told me that he will going to pick me on my school to celebrate my birthday... I waited for so long until 6pm but he didn't come... the rain started to fall on the ground... It so cold that time but i decided to go home despite of heavy rain because i knew that my dad wont come anymore. Our house is just 4 blocks away from our school. When I got home our house we're so bright and there are lots of people outside, some were crying and some we're busy doing things. I got confused what's going on so I walked near in our house. When I enter our house one of our neighbor approach me. She said that my dad was already dead. I don't want to believe her at first but when I see the coffin from her behind my tears started to fall. I slowly walked towards the coffin I saw there my dad laying. I cried miserably because of the sight in front of me. When I was crying I heard our neighbor said that my dad died because he protect the child of the family that he was serving... and... and..." kyungsoo said while tears flowing in his eyes.

Without hesitation I pulled kyungsoo for a hug, he was now sitting on my lap while his face was hurried in my chest. He was sobbing miserably while I'm caressing his back.

"From that day I never celebrate my birthday again... because my birthday is a curse... my birthday is a bad luck..." kyungsoo said.

"Shh... don't say that... your birthday is the most precious day... because the heaven gave birth to the person that I love so much..." I said sincerely.

"No... you didn't know... though heavens gave life on me... they also took someone's life... my mom died just giving birth to me... she died when I born... as well as my dad, he also died the day when I was born.. so tell me isn't that a curse?" Kyungsoo said still crying.

I hug him tighter just to show my love. He still sobbing while I caressing his back.

"Don't cry anymore... I'm already here... let's make new memories on your birthday... let spend this day happily together..." I said cheering him up.

He looked at me and his eyes we're shot red. He gave me a small smile while wiping the remaining tears in his face.

"Nae.. " he said while nodding like an innocent child.

I cupped his face and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he kiss me back and after a minute I broke the kiss.

"Lets go.." I said.

"Nae..." he respond

He is about to stand from my lap but I lift him up. He was now wrapping his arms on my neck and his legs were wrapped around my waist to support his weight.

"What are you doing..." he asked confused.

"Don't protest because I knew you like it.." I said then smirked.

I saw him blushing... he's so cute... we are now heading to my car. When we got inside I place kyungsoo to the passenger seat.

"Ahm... where are we going jongin..." kyungsoo asked.

Before I answered him I called someone.

"Annyeong haseyo... nae... I will eat dinner at home... kyungsoo's with me... nae... ok... bye mom I love you..." I said beaming a smile to kyungsoo.

"What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo asked shock.

"I will going to introduce you formally to my parents... I want to show them the person I love so much... let your dark past brighten..." I said then drive off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a new update... sorry if I updated so late... yah know college life is damn hell... I hope you like this chapter... I try to make an update this evening...

Thanks for reading... EXO-ChanTole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGIN!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!

I'm glad that I already published 'The Unread Letter' before his birthday... ahaha... it's my birthday present for him and kyungsoo...