Chapter 32 - Bad Boy

[Warning: This chapter contains smut]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo passionately kiss jongin and the latter just let kyungsoo to do what he want. After a few seconds of passionate kiss, jongin deepen the kiss and devour the entire mouth of kyungsoo. Jongin bit kyungsoo's lower lip asking for entrance and the latter gladly gave it. Jongin's tongue explore kyungsoo's hot cavern tasting every single side of it. Kyungsoo just let out a soft moan enjoying the sensation of jongin's tongue devouring his own mouth.

Kyungsoo broke the kiss to breath enough oxygen. Jongin rested his chin to the latter's shoulder to breath and smell it's strawberry flavor Cologne that kyungsoo usually used.

After a minute of calming themselves after a hot make out session, kyungsoo push jongin a little bit just to see it's face. They are now facing each other, their gaze we're locked and they seems transferring their love to one another. Kyungsoo suddenly smirk reasons why jongin gave him a confuse look.

"Why?" Jongin ask confused.

"Even though I'm not mad at you and I already forgive you... it doesn't mean you'll not get a punishment..." kyungsoo said and his smirk is still painted on his face.

"What do you mean??" Jongin ask playing along with kyungsoo.

"Strip!" Kyungsoo command in serious tone.

"And why I should??" Jongin ask playfully.

"OK fine... I'm going home..." kyungsoo said and then he stand up.

Jongin grab kyungsoo's wrist to stop him from walking away.

"Wait... OK fine.. sorry... just stay.." jongin said nervously.

Kyungsoo just smirked and sat back on the bed. He looked at jongin who is now shyly removing his clothes.

"Take off your shirt..." kyungsoo command.

"Ok..." jongin said really nervous.

Jongin slowly pulled up his shirt until it reveals his well built body. His tanned skin is complementing on his abs... kyungsoo can't do anything but just to adore the God like figure in front of him.

"Now your pants..." kyungsoo said playfully.

"Aish... why... it's.. ahm.." jongin said and he is now freaking nervous.

"Just obey what I said... it's your punishment..." kyungsoo said

Jongin just leave a heavy sigh before obeying kyungsoo's demand... he slowly unbuckle his belt and unbottoned his pants. Shyly, jongin slowly pulled down his pants and now his boxer is the only thing that's covering his body. The cold air is now enveloping jongin's body.

"Now your boxer..." kyungsoo said and his eyes is full of lust because of the sight in front of him.

"Eh... it's... ahm.." jongin said not knowing what to say.

"I said... take off your boxer jonginie..." kyungsoo said sexily.

Jongin just gulp and nods, he slowly pulled down his boxer revealing his semi-hard member. Kyungsoo just stare to the masterpiece in front of him while jongin is shyly covering his member.

"Don't cover it jongin..." kyungsoo said playfully.

Jongin take off his hands and let his semi-hard cock to exposed in front of his beloved kyungsoo. Jongin gulp for almost hundred times because of the way kyungsoo stared at him. This is the first time he saw this side of kyungsoo, but he admit he like it. All of the sudden jongin realized that his cock is now hard as rock because of just thinking of kyungsoo.