Chapter 27 - Mine is Mine

KYUNGSOO POV

"I miss you..." jongin said sincere.

"I miss you more..." i said before pressing my lips into his plump lips.

I don't know why i suddenly acted like this. Am i really kissing Kim Jongin??? What's wrong with me. I wake up in realization and broke the kiss. I look downwards and now i'm blushing because of embarrassment.

"Ah... I'm sorry..." I said in low tone still looking on the floor.

I heard jongin chuckle before he went closer to me and lift my face.

"I didn't know that you really miss me so bad... " jongin said teasing me.

"Aish... shut up... " I said

Suddenly jongin cupped my face and slowly leaned closer to me. I felt his lips crash into mine. I love the way our lips locked in perfection. I kiss him back and let our lips dance in sync. After a few seconds jongin deepen the kiss. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance that I gave whole heartedly. He explore my hot cavern tasting every side of it. I let out a soft moan when jongin started to suck my lips and play with my tongue. Slowly, jongin pinned me on my bed not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to feel his heat even more. Jongin then lowered his kiss to my jawline to my neck. He suck my snowy white skin leaving some hickey saying that I'm his property. I feel that jongin's hand is now travelling inside my shirt moving up and down. But before jongin completely take off my shirt there a sudden knock echoed in the room.

"Kyungie I already prepared the drink..." chanyeol said happily on the other side of the door.

Thankfully i locked the door. I quickly stand up and fix myself.

"Okay... we'll be there in a minute..." I said

"Okay I'll wait you in the living room..." chanyeol said.

I sigh after hearing chanyeol's footstep walking away. I look at jongin and he just smile at me which I returned.

"I think we should go outside now..." jongin said playfully.

"Yes.. I think so... let's go..." I said then walk towards the door.

Before I finally open the door, suddenly jongin back hug me. I feel the warm of his embrace. I want to last it for long. I slowly turned around and face him. I hug him back tighter than before.

"Why?" I ask innocently.

"I just miss you so bad..." jongin said sincere.

"Me... not that much..." I said.

Jongin then pout and hug me tighter...

"But you said a while ago that you miss me more..." jongin said like a child.

I just chuckle before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm just kidding... I miss you so much... for real... " I said sincere.

"OK... I think that's enough let's go outside chanyeol is waiting for us..." I added.

After a few seconds I broke the hug and then walk outside. I sat up next to chanyeol and jongin sat next to me.

"So... what do you want for dinner..?" I ask the two guy.

"Ahm.. anything..." jongin said.

"Me too... kyungie... anything as long as you are the one who cook it..." chanyeol said happily then hug me tightly.

I know that jongin is now throwing daggers to chanyeol and I feel it. So before anything else happen I broke the hug and went to the kitchen. Haist I hope the two were get along so soon as possible...

-------------------------

JONGIN POV

Kyungsoo leave for a while to cook for our dinner. I feel the tense in the atmosphere when he left. The awkward silence is now devouring the whole room. Suddenly chanyeol stood up and look at me. He looks like scanning my soul because of the way he stare at me. I just give him a frowned look and then I cross my arm across my chest looking back at him.

"I don't know why you came here... but I warned you... you're in my territory..." chanyeol said looking in my eyes.

"Well it's out of your business... and beside I don't care if it's your apartment I can do whatever I want as long as kyungsoo want that to..." I said then smirked.

I saw how angry he is right now... I know in one wrong word he can beat my face without showing any mercy. But of course he will never do that... instead he want to have another argument with kyungsoo...

"You little b*tch..." he said fighting the urge to burst out.

"But you're b*tches..." I said deadpanned.

He look at me for a while then sigh...

"I just noticed..." chanyeol said.

"What??" I ask staying cool.

"I think my shirt is not fit to you..." he said.

"I think so... it's a bit bigger to my size... but thanks by the way..." I said..

"You know why..?" Chanyeol ask...

"What do you mean..?" I ask

"Why my shirt is not fit to you..." he said.

"Why?" I ask confuse.

He then leaned closer to me and whisper something in my ear.

"Because mine is only mine... M-I-N-E I-S M-I-N-E... so stop sh*tting with kyungsoo..." he said then gave me a evil smile before he proceed to the kitchen.

Tzk... that asshole... so you want this fight... I will give you what you want... I'll make sure you'll regret blocking my way to kyungsoo... I'll make your life a living hell...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay here's another update...
Kaisoo moment that interrupted by chanyeol ahhaaa... xD the real battle between chanyeol and jongin will going to start... I hope you like this chapter...
Thanks for reading... EXO-ChanTole :-)

'If someone judge you for no reason... just tell them that in the first place they are not a judge...'