Chapter 30 - Sinful Battle

KYUNGSOO POV

The weekends passed by so fast... haist... i'm not yet done retyping chanyeol's thesis. But I'm glad that the passing of his thesis had been move, which is today, exactly one week after the original date of its passing. Even though i almost had a week to do it, I'm not able to finish it because I have lot of things to do. I'm so thankful that at least lay hyung help me doing some part of it. I need to finish two more pages. I think I can do it before chanyeol pass it this afternoon.

I'm now on my way to the library to type the two remaining pages. When I was busy looking at the crumpled sheets of paper that I'm holding, which is the thesis that jongin threw in the trash bin, suddenly someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw it was chanyeol. He beamed me a smile which I returned.

"Where are you going kyungie... let's go eat lunch..." chanyeol said.

"Ahm... I'm about to go to the library to finish something..." I said smiling at him.

"Tzk... there's time for that kyungie... don't starve yourself... let's go..." chanyeol said pulling me.

"Ahmm... chanie... sorry but it's very important..." I said pulling back my hand.

"What is that?? Is that really important for you not to eat your lunch?" Chanyeol asked confused...

"Ahm... its just important... haha... never mind" I said waving my arms in front of him to say that is not a big deal though it really is... I hope I destruct him by my cuteness...

Suddenly chanyeol grab my hand to stop from waving... he then grab the crumpled sheet of paper that I'm holding... oh sh*t...

"Yah... give it back to me" I exclaimed while trying my very best to get the papers.

Chanyeol just used his long arms and hold my head to stop me from chasing him. He then looked at me and I know that look is rare... shocks...

"Kyungsoo... explain what is this?" He ask in serious tone.

"Ahmm... it's your thesis??" I ask looks like an idiot.

"I know... but what I mean... what happened..? You told me last time that it's OK already..." chanyeol ask looking in my eyes.

"Ahm... it just.. ahm... It accidentally crumpled in my bag when I get it in jongin's house... I didn't notice that it crumpled inside..." I said thankful that I didn't stutter.

"Is your bag is that messy??? For this papers to look like a trash??" jongin asked.

"Ahm... that... ahm... e-ehh... that time I have my pack lunch in my bag I didn't notice that the sauce of my food spilled from my lunch box..." I answered and now I'm totally nervous to the way he look at me.

"Kyungie... as far as I remember you didn't bring pack lunch that time because it's Friday, you are half day every Friday..." chanyeol said and I know he's annoyed because he knew that I'm lying...

"E-eh... it's jus--" I'm not able to finish my words when suddenly chanyeol burst out.

"Stop lying to me!!! What really happened!!! Actually I really don't care at first about what happened... but suddenly I feel your lying for some unknown reasons... kyungsoo why you're lying to me???!!" Chanyeol whined.

"Eh... chanie... it's jus--" I was cut off again by chanyeol.

"I said tell me what happened!!! I'm your best friend!! " chanyeol exclaimed!

"Fine... but promise me not to get mad..." I said while giving him a smile, he smile back at me and nodd.

"Ahm... OK... when I went to jongin's house that day to get your thesis I ask him if he saw it there.... he told me that he is... but it surprised me when he said that he threw it to the trash bin because he thought it was a trash... but don't worry chanyeol.. I'm working on it right now..." I said smiling at him but I know he is not impressed...