I'm not like her...

We finish practice my first practice doing different music. And god, I loved it way more than what I usually play.

"Damn," Ashley says

"What?" I ask him looking at the guys who were staring at me amazed.

"You can sing!" Jake said smiling.

"Of course she can." Andy said jealously. What's up with him get jealous over Jake?

"She can but I didn't know she can song her lungs out!" Jake said coming up and hugging me and I hug back and andy rolls his eyes. What?...

"Jake why is Andy so..." I start to whisper and Jake takes my hand and we head outside.

"I don't know, Kimmie..I mean I think he likes you and he thinks someone else likes you." He says and Andy comes out.

"Yeah, you." Andy says deep.

"Wait what?" I said, my eyes brow furrowed.

"I don't like her like that." Jake says trying I calm down Andy who was intense.

"Sure you don't." Andy says

"Why do you care?" I ask him and he looks down.

"Well? Why do you?.." I ask again.

"I-I don-"

"Don't you dare say you don't if you didn't care, you wouldn't be acting like this." I said and jake looked down and Andy looked at me.

"I-I'm sorry." He said and went back in not even waiting for my response back.

"He doesn't mean..." Jake sighs,

"He went throw a lot with his last girlfriend." Jake says looking up at me.

"What happened?" I softly ask him.

Andy's POV

I shouldn't have acted the way I did. It wasn't even Jakes fault what happened two months ago. I sigh and sit down on the floor by the band equipment.

"Hey man." Ashely says walking in.

"You're thinking about her again, aren't you?" Ashley says and sit next to me.

"I thought she loved me. But I should have fucking known love isn't real." I said pulling out a smoke.

"Just because she was a fucking idiot doesn't mean Kimberly is going to be like her." Ashley says patting my back.

"Why say tha-"

"Because I can tell you like her. You wit admit it and I'm guessing it's because of...your past relationship." He says looking at me.

"I don't lik-"

"Dude you do and you shouldn't get mad at Jake because it's not jakes fall that that dumbass whore tried to make out with him or that she went off fucking every-"

"I get it." I said getting up.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. I'm moved on. And Kimberly she's just some girl. I'm not in-"

"Just some girl, huh?" Kimberly says sneaking in.

"Fuck, Kimberly I-"

"Way to go." Jinxx says walking in.

"You were listening?" Ashley says as I run out chasing after Kimberly.

"Kimberly!" I scream chasing her as she runs to her car locking the door.