Terrible Things

Charlotte's POV

Me and my sister are already ready we wait for everyone to leave the doorway so they won't see. Cause honestly If i wait any longer Andy would end up seeing me and-and well, it is just to much to whelm. I wrote them all a letter one for all of them and one for just Andy. I gave it to Ashley already and told him to wait until we are gone for all of them to read it.

"You can go now.." Ashley comes up and we nod our head in response.

"Bye, Ash" I sniffle.

"Bye," Laurie says. And with that we head out and head to the car. Ashley hugs us and we go...

The whole way home, Laurie didn't say anything.

"Laurie," I quietly say.

"What is it," she says not even turning around to face me.

"I guess I should of asked if you wanted to stay." I sigh.

"Not worried about it." She says and walks off.

My phone has been dead so I put it on the charger. I go to my room and turn to my side table by my bed and see my computer. I turn it on and search up a song. The song is called Terrible Things by Mayday Parade.

Laurie's POV

I start to walk downstairs and right before I go down i pass Charlotte's room. I hear music playing.

"She said boy can I tell you a wonderful thing,
I can't help to notice, you staring at me

I know I shouldn't say this but I really believe
I can tell by your eyes that your in love with me

Now son I'm only telling you this because life, can do terrible things" soft like song. I like the the voice singing and the piano playing.

I sat close by her door, on the stairs, top, for a little longer and listened. I heard sniffles too. I hear the door unlock and I rush downstairs, but quietly. Hopefully she didn't see me. I rush to the kitchen and look in the refrigerator acting as if I wasn't listening.

Charlotte's POV

I heard something out my door, I unlock my door and look around. I heard footsteps for sure so I head downstairs.
No one in the living-room so I check the kitchen and see Laurie looking through the fridge.

"Oh hey," she looks back at me.

"Can you get the orange juice out?" I asked and whipped my eyes. She looks at me while getting a glass out and pouring some juice for me.

"You alright?" She asked pushing the cup towards me.

"Thank you," I whimper

"I- yeah, I'm alright. Just miss them and I feel bad for not saying bye to everyone and well, wasn't fair for you. I am sorry for that, by the way." I get up and give her a tight hug followed by more  apologizes.

"It's okay- we'll see them again when things get..." She slows down when she looks at me.
I can't help but to feel sad.
I'm not meaning to sound like this sad girl but well, I am.