Can I stay the night

Unknown POV

"Who does she think she is?" I say to my manger.

"She's Andy girl-" he try's to say that g word but I cut him off.

"No one can be a better girlfriend than I was." I said as I got up and pulled my short red dress.

"You was a horrible girlfriend." My step brother adds while coming down the stairs.

"Go somewhere." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Um, this is the kitchen and I'm hungry so you can take your thirsty  ass somewhere." Craig says and my manger laughs.

"Craig faggit." I say and he turns around from the fridge.

"It's ma-"

"Faggit." I said and he grabs the milk from the fridge and slams it on the table and gets the cereal from the cabinets.

"Do I make you mad?" I fake pout.

"Yes, just like you did to Andy." He smiles.

"Where are you going?" My manger says as I leave the kitchen and into the living-room almost tripping over my high-heels.

"I'm going for a walk." I said and grabbed my keys and walked out slamming my doors.

Kimberly's POV

"Okay babe," I say to Andy as I walk out to my car.

"Fuck!" I scream and drop my keys.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." This girl says and picks up my keys.

"It's okay." I said and grabbed my keys.

"You're Andy's girl...uh, partner..right?" She gulped and said it as if she was disgusted by the thought that I was Andy's.

"Yea? Why say-"

"Babe!" Andy screams

"Yea?" I  said turning around.

"You're still here? I thought I heard you talking to someone." He says

"Yea I was talking to..." I say pointing my thumb but trailing off when I see that she had left.

"Who were you talking to?" He says coming down the steps and looking left and right when he gets closer to my car.

"Um, she kinda looked familiar but I couldn't tell because she had some sunglasses and her face was caked with makeup." I said

"Hm," he pokes his lip out.

"Well then." I shrug and open my car door.

"Be safe," Andy says and kisses my cheek.

"I'll try daddy." I said and with that I got in the car and drove off.

Unknown POV

The way he called her babe. I couldn't take it so I had to go. God, I was an amazing girlfriend. I may have flirted with some of his friends like Ronnie, and Jake..but I was drunk!

"What's up with you?" Craig asks

"That Kimberly girl." I said rolling my eyes.

"You flirted with Jake, he is like his brother." He says raising his eye brow at me.

"I was drunk." I mumbled

"And what about all those other times when you wasn't drunk?" He said still raising his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry," I fake cry and lean on his shoulders.

"Is there anything I can do?" He says and it surprises me a bit because we don't get along half of the time.