Charlie bit my finger

Juliet's POV

Oh my god! I'm missing Kimberly itch like crazy in front of everyone..

"Wait what about my blow j-" I throw his pants on him and get up from my knees and run off.

"Hey Craig..." I start to trail off as I see Kimberly singing and something I would look good in.

"Why the fuck does she look sexy?" I said smacking Craig's arm.

"Wow, don't turn all lesbi." He laughs and rubs his arm. They finish up and Kimberly and the guys get off of stage. I go back stage and see Falling In Reverse and the guys and the guys can't keep their eyes off of Kimberly.

"Hey Ron." I said walking up to him.

"It's Ronnie, not Ron. Okay." He said with an attitude. Asshole.

"Hey Charlie." I said in a baby tone.

"Fuck!" I say as Charlie bites me.

"What?" Kimberly asks

"Charlie bit my finger!" I said holding my finger and everyone tries not to laugh well Ronnie and Andy does laugh.

"Charlie..." Ronnie laughs grabbing him.

"You guys..." Kimberly says walking closer to me.

"Let's go get some ice." Kimberly smiles.

Andy's POV

"You haven't told her yet?" Ronnie asks me and I turn around and see the girls turn to the next hall.

"Well..."

"Dude..." He says

"She's crazy."

"I agree with him." Jinxx and CC says in union. Jinxx war paint smeared and Cc's face stuffed with cookies.

"Okay Cookie Monster." I roll my eyes.

Kimberly's POV

After the show ends all the guys come to our house including Dahvie and Jayy. My phone starts to ring and I see that it's my sister Laurie and I pick it up and walk out.

"Hey sis," she says

"Hi," I said sitting down on Andy's car outside.

"We haven't talked in a long time it feels like." She says in a 'I miss you' tone.

"I know...why don't you come over?!" I screamed. God, why didn't we think about this before.

"Busy with-"

"Shush your mouth. I'm coming to get you, right now!"

"Kimb-"

"Be ready!" And with that I hung up and ran back inside and grabbed the keys from the coffee table in the living-room and Andy has a confused face.

"Babe?" Andy says and Juliet rolls her eyes. Why is she rolling her...never mind I got to go.

"Love you, I'll be back." I said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I ride over to my pl- my old place and get out I still have the house key so I take a deep breathe and walk in. No sight of mum.

"Laurie, you ready?" I ask as I walk upstairs and pass my old room.

"Hey!" She screams and startled me.

"You scared me!" I said as I hug her like I never want to let go.

"You look different, kimmie." She smiles and looks me up and down.