They don't need to understand

I wake up smiling soon frowning remembering I wasn't with the guys anymore.

"Dear?" Mom knocks on the door but I don't answer.

"You up?" She continues

"Mom, leave her alone she's probably asleep." My sister says and I finally get up and choose something to wear. I go through my closet and groan.

"I need new clothes.." I sigh.

I go through my closet and settle on my black dress. The only dress I actually like. Mum actually likes it too. I straighten my hair and tease it like I saw in the tutorial on YouTube and put a black little bow on, do my makeup, and walk in the kitchen.

"Morning, bab-" Mum says stopping and looking up and down at me.

"What had you done to you hair?" She says looking at me as if I killed someone.

"I wanted to try something different." I shrug. I never got in a fight with my mum before or argued like this. I don't get why this makes her so mad.

"I don't want to even look at you." She says and I don't say anything back I just look at her as she turns away and I walk out.

"Kimberly," my sister says walking close by me.

"Yea?" I force a smile

"I don't know why she's acting like...she's normal not like this."

"I know," I sigh.

"You dress looks cute on you. Alright this isn't really my type of style, it suit you." She smiles and I smile back and gave her a hug.

A few minutes later mum heads to my room.

"Baby," mum knocks on the door and I do nothing but turn to my other side on the bed.

"Can I come in?" She says and I groan.

"Hey dear," she walks and and sits down next to me.

"What." I ask her

"I'm sorry. I don't Like all this because..."

"Because of?" I finish off cause she was taking too long to finish the sentence.

"Follow me," she leads me to her room and goes to her closet as I sit down.

"A box?" I said and she shows a small smile.

"There are pictures in here of me and your father. Some pictures of you and your sister as well." She says as I look at some pictures.

"Daddy..." I sigh and look at the next picture.

"Mum? Is that you?" I ask looking at her then back at the picture and she calls my sister.

"Yea?" She says coming in.

"Look at mum when she was our age!" I said and she takes the picture and raises her eyebrow.

"You look like..."

"Yes, that is why I got so mad. I use to be just like you Kimberly. You just bring back some memories and it gets to over whelming and I want to forget the past. Without y'all's dad by my side-" she starts to cry.

"You have us," I said and we hugged her.

"I didn't know you liked this kind of stuff." I smile

"Liked? Girl I still like ACDC, Mötley Crüe..and so much more." When she said that I thought about Andy.

"Mum, that guy I was with...he- he's a huge fan of Motley Crüe." I said remembering the little bit of time I spent with him.

"I'll let you wear this but I don't want you hanging with them." She says suddenly getting upset and putting the pictures up.