We Don't have to Dance

Update: before I start I just want to apologize for not updating in months. I have been going through stress, depression found it's way back to me after so long of keeping things together. But I'll try to update more often again. I missed it. I need to get the stress away anyhoo... also I will be changing a character's name because it's my name and my boyfriend is not to fond over me writing a story about me in-love with Andy Biersack all though it is all make believe. He's a great guy though, don't get me wrong but Kimberly's name will get changed to- Charlotte. (: don't forget!

Charlotte's P.O.V

An hour ago Ashley Snuck me into mine and Andy's room since I was avoiding him before I leave for a school.

"Thanks, Ash." A small smile appears on his face as he heads to the rest. I close and lock the door and look at the dresser. A picture of me and Andy is on the dresser. I take it and smile, it's me and him when I first performed with Black Veil Brides. My smile quickly fades away when I here a knock on the door.

"Charlotte?" Andy sighs. I don't say a word. I just close my eyes and listen a little bit longer before I grabbed his headphones from the dresser. I grab my phone from my back pocket.

"Char, please, I-I need to explain why I didn't mention..." and then all I could here was the music playing from off my phone.
Of course it was 'We Don't Have To Dance' by Andy himself. Tears run down my face and I change the song.

Andy's P.O.V

"Tell Char when she comes out that I went to the store.." I tell Charlotte's sister.

"Kay" she shyly smiles end i head out to pick a cake up.

************************

"I'm sorry sir but the cake you ordered isn't done." The worker says and smirks. Snobby.

"It has been hours an-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Sorry." After that I walk out and decide to make one myself.

"What abou-" he starts,

"Making my own. And if it wasn't so important to me, I'd throw it on your face." And with that I storm out.

I'm aware my anger level is up but honestly I could care less right now. Char is what is important right now.

Charlotte's P.O.V

The phone dies and I listen and don't here anyone but the tv downstairs. I unlock the door and slowly walk downstairs and peek to see who is in the living-room. I see Ashley, my sister and Jinxx. "Hey," I quietly say as I sat down next to my sister.

"Hey" they said back.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask after a long stare at the floor.

"Andy went to the store and the rest I'm not quite sure?" She says looking at Jinxx.

"I don't know either" Jinxx shrugs.

I fell asleep on my sisters shoulders put the sound of a car door slamming, wakes me up. I rush up fastly and wake Laurie up, not meaning to.
I say as I look out the window. I sigh in relief when I see that it isn't Andy but instead, the rest of the band and Craig.