Coming Soon!

"It was the night of Lucy King's eighteenth birthday when she stumbled into Bombshell's, a bar that plays live music on the weekends. Insert Benji Meyer, the lead singer of a pop-punk band called Reset Space. While Benji's living the dream with his band, Lucy is stuck working in her grandma's bakery because of her mom's short leash.

Christmas is nearing and Lucy is feeling too shut in by her over protective parents. She's been home schooled since she entered middle school and hasn't seen the outside world much since. And it doesn't help that she's falling for a guy with tattoos, a few piercings, and devious green eyes. Everything about Benji is off limits, but that doesn't stop Lucy.

This is a story about stolen kisses, forbidden nights out, a little trouble, and cupcakes. There will be cupcakes."

This is my Christmas story! But if you're reading this after Christmas, it's still okay to enjoy it lol. It'll most likely run through December to February. It's going to be a short and sweet book about a forbidden romance between a sheltered girl and a guy in a band. Sounds cliche, I know. But I promise it's not going to be. Of course there will be a lot of cheesiness tho. And there will probably be a few cliches, lets be real. They aren't unavoidable. And the romance will be a bit fast-paced because it is a short-ish novel.

Words can't even explain how excited I am for this story to be honest. I'm finally going to write what I want with no limitations. I want my work to expand and I want to show that I have improved from my first book (The bad boy's secret). I think this book is going to do that because I want to move out of teen fiction. Or at least try haha.

And yes, this has been inspired by a Fall Out Boy song. I honestly have no idea where I'd be without my favorite bands and just favorite musicians. Just music in general. I don't know how people can live without it.

Can't wait for you guys to read the first chapter! And this story is rated mature for strong language/possible sexual content (nothing really explicit) I know it's not for everyone and you don't have to read further. You have been warned.

Vote on this if you're excited? :)))) Let me know what you guys think about the idea! :)