Chapter 3

Wattpad seems to be having trouble so this chapter isn't loading properly. Unless you see an author's note at the end  in bold, it's not the end of the chapter.

If you're having problems reading it you can read it on my tumblr: http://a-jelena-lover.tumblr.com/mybestfriendsbrother

Chapter 3

Justin's POV

I watched as my dad parked his car and get out then disappear into the house, the sound of the door closing echoing.

Now was the perfect time to talk to him.

Andrea was still at work (or at least so she said, I don't know who to trust anymore) and Taylor was on that camping trip with Selena.

I made my way downstairs and found him in the kitchen.

"Hey Justin."

Now's the time Justin.

"Hey dad.." I started off awkwardly.

How do I do this? What am I supposed to say?

How was your day, I saw you kissing another woman yesterday?

"Something bothering you?" He questioned as he made himself a sandwich.

"Uhm, well you see, yesterday I went out for dinner with the guys and I saw something..."

"What did you see?" He gave me his full attention. "A robbery or something?" He guessed.

How do I say this?

"Dad, I saw you with another woman." I blurted.

"Oh." Silence ensued us as I waited for his to say something else.

"I take it you saw our kiss?"

"Yes." I nodded, images flashing in my mind. I honestly never thought my dad would be a cheater.

"Did you see who it was?"

"No, but why does it matter? You cheated!"

"Justin, what would you say if I told you that it was your mother?"

"W-what?"

"When was the last time you spoke to her?"

"Last week."

"She said she'd talk to you sometime soon, but son we never meant for you to find out like this. We were going to sit down and have a talk."

"Dad, what's going on? I'm confused."

"Your mother and I ran into each other recently and we started back talking and um, things have been going well and I'm happy with her Justin. She's the same woman I fell in love with when we had you and we've talked and I've decided that I want her back in my life. Scratch that I need her back in my life."

"So what are you going to do? Have a secret affair?" I asked, trying to see where he's going with this.

"I'm divorcing Andrea." I felt the color drain from my face.

This was going to destroy Taylor.

"When?"

"Today. I got the papers yesterday, that's why I met up with your mother. It was a celebratory dinner I guess."

"What about Taylor?"

"Justin, I know you see Taylor as a sister and I can assure you that won't change. Even though she isn't my biological daughter, I do consider her as my daughter. She's always going to be a part of our lives."