11 ~ Give me a chance?

Arriving at the studio I jumped straight out of the car. I'm kind of excited for this now we're all talking.
"So, do I get to hear you guys play today?" I said, aiming the question at anyone who chose to answer.
"Yeah, might even let you pick the first song. That is so long as your music taste isn't awful." Riley joked as he climbed out the drivers seat and stood next to me.
"Actually, I have the best music taste."
"Is that so?"
"Yep. So I'll probably hate you guys" I laughed out. Fake shock spread over Riley's face before he started laughing too. After a minute or so I realised Toby and Connor had already gone inside. I went to head inside too but before I could Riley grabbed my arm keeping me there. So, I took a step back so that I could stand in front of him.
"Riley?" I spoke unsure of what was wrong. He was so difficult to read most of the time so it's a complete guessing game as to what could be going on.
"I'm sorry." He said. Sorry for what?
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm sorry Shannon. I'm sorry for treating you the way I have since we met. I've done nothing but mess you around. I'm also sorry because I don't want to lie to you or myself anymore. I like you and not as a friend. I don't want anyone else to be with you okay? I want to get to know you better as more than a friend, more than a best friend."
I just stood there shocked. Riley, a guy I met a few days ago because he's my neighbour, just said he wanted to be more than friends. More than best friends? The guy who can be cocky, confident and mysterious, but funny, and perfect for me at the same time. He makes me hate him but like him at the same time and I have no idea how. He drives me insane but I think that's what I like.
"What's made you say all this now Riley?"
"Seeing you and Connor," he dropped his head starting to stare at his shoes. I knew exactly where this was going,"I realised I could never see you with someone else. I don't care what it takes I want to have you. Please give me a chance to do that?" His eyes were sincere as he spoke, I knew he was being honest.
"Okay."
"Wait what?" I laughed at his response as his head shot up from the ground.
"I said okay. I'll give you a chance."
I saw a smile spread across Ri's lips that I'd never seen before. It was bright and just perfect. Then before I knew it Riley's lips were on mine. He pushed me against the wall, right next to the door. His hand were gripped on my bare sides keeping me in place as our lips fought against one another's.
"Riley? Shannon?" I heard Connor shout and then Toby too.
Riley pulled away quickly looking me directly in the eyes whilst speaking, my gaze unable to leave his. "Can this be our secret for now? I want people to get use to the idea of us getting together. Just for a few weeks?"
I thought for a moment, taking in the whole situation. "okay, a few weeks? Game on." I spoke. He flashed that perfect grin at me once more before pulling me in to the studio. Looks like there's a new game to play now, this time me and Riley are on the same side.

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please like and let me know what you think. Also I'm gonna start updating either on a Sunday or Monday every week, and sometimes both of i
I have time! Enjoy 😁😝💚