9 ~ Personal Taxi

That day I received a few texts from Riley but I just ignored them. They said things like 'hey shannon you didn't say goodbye ;(', 'Shannon?' And 'did I do something to annoy you'. Riley clearly was going straight for the bait but little did he know this was a game and I was winning.
Don't get me wrong it's not like I want to play around with Riley but I need to know if he's really into me. This is the only way I can think to do it without making a fool of myself.
That day I just watched some movies and headed straight to bed so that I could get an early night for day two of school.
When I woke up I had a shower and let my hair fall naturally. I then decided on a plain white tshirt and ripped black skinny jeans. I still find it kind of weird not wearing uniform to school but it's so much better getting to wear my own clothes!
My parents would have gone to work early so I plugged in my headphones on full blast and started playing All Time Low. Heroes came straight on which is one of my favourites so I started dancing around whilst making my way downstairs to grab breakfast and leave. I was placing two slices of bread in the toaster when I felt two arms wrap around my waist causing me to scream.
I span around to come face to face with Riley. What the hell was he doing here!? When I screamed he simply took a step back so that I didn't scream in his ear and then a step forward again. He then placed his hands either side of me on the counter. Okay time to start playing this game Shannon, come on, just act like your not dying to kiss him. Still annoyed that he made me jump I spoke "Riley."
"Shannon."
"What are you doing here?"
"Dropping you to school. Why did you ignore my texts?"
"Didn't feel like replying" I shrugged cluelessly and tried to distance myself from him but his arm stayed put so I couldn't get out. "I'm going to be late for school." I said bluntly as I once again tried to move past his arm but he was too strong. I could tell he was getting angry and for some reason I was enjoying it.
Seeing him get frustrated made me feel like I was in control and like I had the upper hand.
"I'm going to ask you one more time Shannon," he spoke placing his hand just under my shirt on my bare waist, "why didn't you reply to my texts?". I could tell he was trying his best to stay calm and that the cold shoulder I was giving him was seriously annoying him. As difficult as it was, however, this didn't stop me.
"I, didn't, want, too." I spoke as if to a child. "so are you dropping me to school or not?"
"Fine" he spoke as he walked through out the door with me close behind him. He looked so hot when he was angry. The way he would tense his shoulders and his arms with his fists clenched, and then he would have this serious and stern look on his face. I can't help but smirk thinking that I had that power over him as I climbed into the car.
No boys ever been interested in me and now I can make one feel like this, and not any boy, Riley McDonough.
The whole car journey was silent until I climbed out the car at school turning back around to give Riley a wave and he waved back with a small smile. I wonder if my personal Taxi will be back after school, I kind of hope so.

A/n: okay so I'm back!! I've edited through the chapters just correcting small mistakes and then tonight I'm gonna upload chapter 10 and then update weekly sometimes more often if I have time. 😁