13 ~ Spinning

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, shocked at the words that had just tumbled out of my mouth. Riley looked just as shocked as I was but I could see the the smile starting to form on his lips. He stepped forward so that he was directly in front of me, placing his hand on my cheek, "I like you too".
A smile began to spread across my lips, mirroring the one that had formed on his. I stared into his eyes as he did mine, I could see in his eyes that he was being honest, that he meant every word. Then, finally, Riley connected his lips with mine.
Our lips moved together in sync as Riley placed his arm around my waist pulling me closer. This feels so right. The butterflies floating around in my stomach and my mind doing summersaults. The feeling is simply perfection.
As we continued to kiss I started to feel more comfortable and wrapped my arms around Riley's shoulders. I pulled him as close to me as I possible could, yearning for his touch and for our bodies to be completely entwined. I felt him smile into the kiss and start to pull away, but I wasn't ready for this moment to finish just yet.
I pulled Riley back into the kiss connecting our lips once more. This kiss, however, had more lust, more drive and more passion as our lips worked with, and yet against one another's. I felt Riley bite my bottom lip causing me to gasp as I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I followed by repeating his actions, my breaths beginning to become heavier as the feeling began to consume me. Then I felt Riley start to lead me backwards, supporting me as I fell back onto my bed. Our lips disconnected in the process, only for Riley to start leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline. He was now straddling me, on my bed, his hands securely on my waist with just the right amount of pressure. He continued kissing me, sucking and biting at my skin, until he came to the top of my shirt. He sat up slightly, as did I, allowing him to swiftly remove it. I was in front of Riley in only my jeans and bra and yet that was the last thing I was worrying about. I was in complete bliss, my head spinning, and my breathing at a fast pace as he kissed and nipped along my chest.
The next thing Riley did was remove my jeans as he peppered kisses down my thighs.
I'd never been touched by anyone in this way, these places. I'd never felt this way, this vulnerable to another person and so I couldn't control myself, I began to moan Riley's name repeatedly at his actions. This simply edged him on more, undressing me faster. Once my jeans were removed Riley straddled me once more, but in feeling his jeans on my bare skin I realised he's still fully clothed.
I decided not to over think for a change and went for it, flipping us over so I was straddling Riley instead. He looked shocked at first but I crashed my lips back into his, kissing him again for a few moments, enjoying the motion of our lips working with one another's. Now I began to remove his clothes, as I pulled away to remove his shirt. Once I'd removed it, I ran my fingers down his body and began to kiss and nip as he did to me, ensuring I left multiple marks. I removed his belt and placed my fingers in the waist band of his jeans, about to remove them, when the door flew open. I removed my hands as I tumbled of Riley's body, him covering my almost completely naked body as we looked to see who had caught us.

A/n: ... Ooohhh cliff hanger ahaha. I know my updates late since I didn't update Monday I don't think but here's this and I'll update again this weekend, probably Sunday. But for now hope you enjoyed 😁😜