Part 5

One day you managed to sneak into the new HQ without anyone knowing. Except the noodle look a like almost caught you. You wanted to have a word with Murdoc for abusing 2D and for hiding 2D's letter for me in a pile of letters, and throwing them in. You were very upset about that. You found Murdoc and you attacked him " WHY THE HELL YOU THROW AWAY ALL THE  OLD MAIL" you yelled at the top of your lungs. "The bloody hell (y/n)???"said the green man "how did you get here" "I went on a train and I fell asleep later I woke up in a plane and found all the Mail from the HQ. I kept the letter 2D was about to send to me and I jumped out from the plane and into the sea"
You explained  "I didn't know they kidnapped you we were trying to kidnap someone to do some vocals with 2D and help our music not some stupid old friend of face aches" scolded Murdoc. You punched him and a tooth came out "see ya dullard" you said in anger. You were to nervous to go find 2D and say hi but you wanted to so you went back to Murdoc "hey you stupid twat where's 2D" you asked "he's locked up somewhere" he awnsered "WHERE????" "Downstairs" he replied. You ran down you saw a door. You tried to open the door it was locked so you kicked it down. "Y-Y/n is tat yew" 2D asked "Yes stu is me" you replied. He ran to you and hugged you very tight and you hugged him back and cried "I -I missed you so much"  "me tew" he said back. You stayed and talked with him.