Chapter Eight!!!

Chapter 8

I entered the building with my suitcases trailing behind this is it! I checked in, as I grabbed my ID from the lady at the front desk.

I opened the door that indicated where I should go; as the door opened I looked at the flights of stairs that I had to climb before I reached the top.

Oh God, this is probably going to be the most exercise that I've ever had in my whole ENTIRE life!

I mumble a quick prayer before I begin my journey.

I look down, panting, I had just reached the second floor, I had three MORE to go!

I decided to take a little break before I continued my journey, I sat down and I took a breather.

I stood up again after a few minutes; it's time to continue my journey again. I grip my luggage as I step on top of each and every step.

Panting heavily, I remove my key card from my pocket as I harshly push open the door. I look up and luckily nobody's inside, I shut the door as I heave my luggage inside my room.

I don't even wait to change my clothes before I lunge myself at the empty bed. I lay sideways as I look at the side of the room that's decorated.

My eyes quickly glance over at the layers of posters and pictures that decorate the wall, however one captivates my attention.

It's a picture of a girl (I assume that it's my roommate) at a concert hugging a curly haired dude, he's seems familiar!

However, I was to tired to fully function so I just laid there for a few more minutes before I picked up my clothes and toiletries and I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

A/N short and crappy chapter, but I just wanted to update this story!!! Please comment and vote; your support is what keeps this story going! Who was the guy in the picture? Brace yourselves, because there's going to be some drama in the chapters to come ;))))