Chapter Five!

What happens if they don't like me, or Ben regrets his decision and fires me? What if I say something stupid or I humiliate myself in front of everybody? All these what if questions kept haunting my head all yesterday and today. So I decided to take a nice calm walk, but every second these questions keep on popping through my mind. I have to stop otherwise I'll go insane. Relax Raman; they can't fire you without a proper excuse, besides if they do you won't have to come home with shame or regrets. Thinking about all the what ifs brought me to reality, I need a backup plan immediately. But what plan? Just as some possible ideas were coming to mind the thoughts were interrupted with the ringtone of my phone. I read the caller ID and it read Divya, so I answered the phone.

"HI!" Divya said, no wait screamed through the phone.

"Hey" I replied.

"How's London!"

"It's okay"

"Are you okay? You sound quiet."

"Oh sorry, but I prefer talking over YELLING" I yelled the last part earning weird stares from people around, but I'm used to the stares so I ignored them.

"Sorry it's just that I'm hyped that you're going to me- oh wait sorry WORK with ONE DIRECTION," she screamed.

"Calm down, wait how do you know about my internship?" I questioned.

"Jasmine told me, more like I pried the information out of her." She stated in a duh tone. No wonder, Jasmine and Divya are literally joined by the hip. If you tell one of them the other will know.

"Ok that's fine, but don't you dare tell anybody got it"

"Aye aye captain. So how's life?"

"Life's fine, wait are you even listening?" I said after I heard some muffled voices on her line.

"Wait, give me a second... ok. Here chachi (aunt) wants to talk to you."

"Hello beta (dear). Sab teek takh (Is everything fine)?" she asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

" When does your school start?" School that's it! I can go to school, and have the director internship as a part time job. So if the internship doesn't work out then I can continue my studies at Oxford. Yes mummy to the rescue!

"Hello, beta are you still there?" my mother said.

"Hello, yeah mumma I'm still here. Can I call you back later I just remembered something important that I have to do?"

"Yeah sure, go ahead."

"Ok, bye mumma. Tell Divya I said bye"

"Ok, I will. Bye beta." I quickly jogged back to my hotel, and I reached the lobby within a good twenty minutes. As I waited in the elevator I took out my ponytail and I finger combed my hair. The elevator beeped indicating that it came to a stop. I looked up to be met with the familiar pair of chocolate brown eyes again.

A/N Sorry for the short update. My school starts tomorrow and I have to double check and make sure I have everything prepared. Raman meets Zayn again! The next update should be posted within a week. Lastly, the summary that's up won't be taking place until a couple of chapters later. Unedited.