Chapter Ten

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ A/N AT END!

Chapter Ten

Recap:

The door burst open as five boys walked inside holding Starbuck's coffee. I gasped in shock as I stood from my seat as I said

"You!" he mirrored my actions, as Mr. Winston smiled.

"Great! It looks like you've already been introduced! Guess we saved the time that we lost." After that he started rambling on the details of the project, whereas I tuned him out, for I was to busy glaring at the insolent, black-haired boy in front of me.

Sighing, I focused on Mr. Winston; that insolent idiot wasn't worth my time. I opened notes on my phone as I started taking notes for what he had assigned for the scene. I looked through the window behind him, it was getting dark and Mr. Winston still had to describe the location as well as the items needed for the video.

Mr. Winston seemed to have noticed my discomfort as he ended the meeting and gave me the next meeting's details. He said that he would give me tips and tricks on how to use the camera before we actually shoot, that way I was comfortable with the camera beforehand. I nodded before I made my way towards the door; I walked out of the room and down the hallway. As I waited for the elevator to arrive I hailed a cab, just as the elevator's doors were about to close a hand stopped it.

I looked up as the boys walked in and filled up the elevator. Sighing I unlocked my phone and busied myself by texting my family. I mentally counted the seconds, waiting for the awkwardness in the room to disappear. I observed the curly-haired boy in front of me, he seemed familiar, but why?

I searched my brain continuously, trying to find a solution to this question. But before I knew it the elevator had reached the lobby and the boy and his friends had scurried out of the elevator.

Groaning, I wiped the beads of sweat off of my forehead as I reached my doorstep. I opened the door as I walked a few steps and fell head first on my bed. At first I thought that I was out of shape, but everybody else on my floor was facing the same breathing problems whenever we walked up the flight of stairs, so I knew that it wasn't just me.

Too lazy to change, I allowed sleep to consume me as the day's work caused me to become to tired to walk back downstairs and eat dinner. Without much thought I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

Little did I know that this would be my last night sleeping content, for the future's events would cause nights where I would lay aimlessly on the bed consumed by my thoughts rather then the much needed sleep that I desired.

A/N So, for a few weeks I've been told to update. So in order for faster and longer updates, I'd like some more votes and comments. The main reason as to why I haven't been updating Destiny as frequently as Veena-Zayn is because the readers on that story are more active. As a writer the reader's comments motivate me to write, and since there's barely any comments on this story I don't have an as strong urge to update. As of now, I'm thinking about discontinuing this book. If you guys want me to continue this story or delete it then please comment below your honest opinion. Thanks!