Chapter Two!

Chapter two:

Raman's POV.

I tossed and turned in bed wondering if I made the right choice. All the negative thoughts were swirling around my head. Question by question. What happens if I didn't get accepted? Why should I have tried, It'll only make me look like a fool? All the thoughts were giving me a headache. I tried and tried but I couldn't even close my eyes, without even opening them seconds later. I turned over and tried to distract myself. Firstly, I tired to distract myself by looking around my room and trying to decide another theme because I was getting bored with my Paris themed bedroom. I looked at my alarm clock and realized that is was already four am, I only had three hours to kill. I turned around because the bright red light was blinding my eyes. I looked at the Eiffel tower that I sketched and painted, I scanned every design wondering if I made the right choice. Becoming a director was my dream ever since I was little, but becoming an architecture was my parents dream. Thinking about my application again made me feel queasy, almost everybody in my family thought that I was tensed for my college application. But, in reality I'm worried about my dream of becoming a director. You see, one day I was casually scrolling through websites online..... (flashback starts)

Internship now available. Come sign up now! It's a one in a lifetime opportunity, come study under famous director and producer Ben Winston. Learn new tips and tricks, which will help you in your career. I read, "Hmm, internship, and under THE Ben Winston." I thought. "What are you looking at?" my cousin Jasmine asked? "umm.." I pondered should I take the risk and ask her or no but; before I could even respond she pulled the laptop out of my hands. "Oh my gosh, really" she exclaimed. "Wait what? What's that, I think I accidently clicked on it by accident" I said trying to play it cool, but failing miserably. "Ben Winston, is the official producer and director of one direction. You better sign up for this, or I will sign up for you" she said. " I know its stupid" I trailed on without really processing what she said. "Wait what, you'll help me" I replied after I finally understood what she said. "But, why?" I ask. "First of all I'll help you because come on who wouldn't wanna co-direct one direction, and because you're my cousin and I care for you. This is your chance to fulfill your dreams not your parents, and I won't let such an amazing opportunity like this one slip away." She said. "Wow" I said, because I was in total shock. Jasmine was always the carefree, and fun type of person. Never in a million years would I have expected her to say something so mature and responsible. "Okay where's the real Jasmine and what have you done with her." I joked. "Stop it, and quickly fill out the form; they said that it's on a first come first serve basis" she said. I quickly filled out the form, gave my address (first I checked to make sure that it wasn't fake), and I gave my phone number. Just as I was about hit submit "Raman" my mom called. "Coming" I yelled, and with a slight nudge from Jasmine I hit send. (End of flashback)

I turned around and I noticed that it was already 7:00 am. Did I really waste three hours on just a flashback, oh well at least I don't have to wait for that long now. Both my college and my internship letter were supposed to come today, that is if I got accepted.

A/N I made it a little longer, and is the story going to slow? Zayn and one direction should come in the fifth chapter, maybe earlier?