The Era Of Undiscovery (Second Edition)

Hey guys, this is something new that I am starting. It is a Watty Magazine. Recently I have been asked to become part of the Staff of "The Reader's Central" It is also a WattyMagazine. I was so excited to be asked to become a part of that. I would just like to thank them for inviting me to become a part of their Watty Family!

I also am starting a Watty Magazine. It is called "Era of Undiscovery" I will be asking my Watty Family to participate, but I also will be asking some of you. I am also going to be accepting resumes. I know that is a little much for an online magazine. But, what I mean by "resumes" is that you can Private Message me and tell me if you would like to be apart of my Magazine.

Also, what would help is if you would tell me what you would like to be your main column entries. The theme of course is "Reader's who want to know more about their favorite authors." So your main job will be reading some Favorite Authors' works and then requesting to interview them through Private Message only.

Another theme will be finding some great works and Advertising for these authors. There are many Undiscovered Gems out there. And by that I mean, there are many great books that have under 15 reads, 0 comments, and 1 to 10 votes. I'm telling you that they deserve to be read, commented, and voted.

I encourage you to read Watty Magazines. Not only mine, and "The Reader's Central" but others also. It is a great way to get into the community. It's also a great way to find authors to follow, books and stories to read, and maybe even be discovered yourself. So subscribe, subscribe, subscribe. (By adding this or others like "The Reader's Central" to your reading list.)

Our First edition is on my personal account

@WondersOfLovexX

We will publish this on July 4, as soon as we can.

We are hiring, well you won't get paid, but you can help us if you like.

To apply, PM us at this account or at my personal account.

Thanks for your support!

Read, Comment, Vote, Follow.