The Five Legions ~ TheSerendipity

I came across yet another Romance/ Teen Fiction story while in my search for undiscovered books. The book is called "The Five Legions" and as I read the first chapter, I felt a real connection between to two character present and the author did a great job of wanting me to read on.

Here is the description for her story:

My name is Mia Faye. I am 18 years old. I'm from the Dèpra colony, we call ourselves Dèpras. There are 5 legions and we are grouped according to our strengths and abilities. I live in legion 5, the weakest of all legions but I always knew I could do more than they could. We were taught to hate the only other colony, the Tranq's, but we were never told why. I was raised to believe Jayden was mine. My mate. The one destined for me. But I knew he wasn't. On the 31st of December, Allegiance day, everything changed. Everything I was made to believe, was a lie.

Of course, I just had to ask her some questions about the book. The conversation is as follows:

What inspired you to write this book?

I was honestly, just really bored, sitting on my bed on a Saturday morning while reading this really famous book on wattpad thinking about how amazing it is to be able to do what you love (write) and have people loving it too. So, I decided to make an account and... write.

What made you interested in this genre?

I find super cool and awesome!

What are some author's or stories that you feel are an inspiration to you?

The ones that can literally leave me in tears cause their words can leave a huge effect on it.

Do you plan on writing an sequal to this book?

I'm not sure... it depends on where the first book leaves the story.

Why do you think reader's are interested in this genre of writing?

Drama, conflict, and honestly, dramatic deaths and injuries. *laughs*

Who is someone that you would recommend for a great reading experience?

FreeFalling22. Her book Awakening to Life made me cry my eyeballs out.

Well one thing's for sure. I see great things in the future of TheSerendipity's book "The Five Legions". It's certainly well worth a read.

Read, Comment, Vote and Follow TheSerendipity to keep up to date with her book.

Thank you dear readers for your time and support.

~ Ninjawolf96