Year Of Change ~ 4wkward

So I was asked to checkout a new Teen Fiction book today called "Year of Change". As I read the first chapter I really began to feel like I could relate to the characters present (which is a good thing as it makes a book that much more enjoyable). As the book appears to be about a young mans experience through senior year. So if you guys are into stories about the ups and downs of a persons life, then this book is right up your street.

Here is her short but sweet description:

*This is a book about a guy in his senior year of high school and his adventures in life. From family to friends, he has great times & bad times. Read more to find out :)*

So, as I always do I decided to interview the author on her book. Here was how the following conversation played out:

What inspired you to write this book?

Well I read a lot of Teen Fiction novels here on Wattpad and I got ideas from all of them and put it together to make the book I am writing now. I have added a lot of my own events and ideas, but I feel that most of the Teen Fiction authors on here have been my inspiration.

What made you interested in this genre?

I have always liked to read Teen Fiction and Romance because I feel a better connection to the characters because they are around my age and they go through the same stuff as me.

What are some author's or stories that you feel are an inspiration to you?

Beautiful Disaster by McGuire (its not on Wattpad) I love this book, it is by far my favorite. I can read it over and over again and never get bored.

Do you plan on writing an encore to this book?

Yes, if I can finish this one, I will definitely write a second or even a third.

Why do you think reader's are interested in this genre of writing?

They can relate to the characters better and feel their emotions and really connect with the book.

Who is someone (other than you) that you would recommend for a great reading experience?

I would have to say polkadots7 ... She has a great book called, Make Up Your Goddamn Mind.

So dear readers. If you're looking for a book that you can relate to (mainly the teenage lot like myself) then this story by "4wkward" is the one to read.

Read, Comment, Vote and Follow "4wkward" for all the latest updates on her book.

Thank you my fellow readers for your time and support.

~ Ninjawolf96