Deep ~ Bayleigh18

Hey guys! I got to read a book, it is not completed yet, but I love it and I think that it is worth the viewing. The title is, "Deep" It is very good. It is more my style of writing. I love the genre. It has an interesting twist. It is Romance/Adventure. That right there says alot about the author. She is young, but when she gets a little older, she is going to have planty of interesting stories to tell us all.

Her name, is Bayleigh18. I read this book with my heart thumping.I love the way that her story gets right to the point, and then has a witty pun. I also got to interview her.

I love this magazine, because I feel like I am going to be the first person who has ever interviewed these writers. When they become famous, maybe they will look back and say "I remember my first Interview." I don't know, maybe It's a dumb dream, but one day, I fell as if these writers are going to be famo us.

"What Inspired you to write this?" I asked

"I have always been interested in the ocean and what creatures can be found in it. So, I figured, I should write a story

(in my opinion, a wonderful Novel) involving the adventures a girl might have while exploring it." was her reply.

"What made you interested interested in this genre?"

"Well I enjoy reading books in this genre. They interest me. So, I figured I should write in a genre I enjoy."

"Who or what is an author, or a story, that is an inspiration to you?"

"James Patterson is my inspiration. I love reading his stories."

"Do you plan on writing a sequal to this present book?"

"I might. I have to figure out how I want the story to end, in order to decide that."

"Why do you think that readers would be interested in this genre, your story?"

"I think readers will be interest in this story because it shows how if you can make your own adventures and this book might leave them puzzled as I continue."

"How about this. Do you have any authors that you would recommend for a great reading experience?"

"I can't just pick one author because I know so many amazing people with awesome stories, I don't think I can pick just one."

Y'all, you need to read this, I loved it and I think you will too.

Read, Comment, Vote, Follow.

You guys, sibscribe too! (subscribe by adding this to your reading list and following us. We will update you, when we add another issue.)

Thanks for your support,

~WondersOfLovexX

*Also guys, I don't normally do this but, also check out my books too! "Love Is A Tricky Word ~ The Courtney Smith Series" and also "We'll Make It Through This ~ The Courtney Smith Series" I would greatly appreciate it. :D