The Coded ~ The Coded

Hey guys, WondersOfLovexX, here. I got to read this wonderful little novel a few days ago, that really stuck out to me. The title is "The Coded" The title in itself is wonderful. Really, y'all, if you saw that in the Discover section, how could you not at least skim over it. I became very interested in the characters and theme. I loved it, I really, really did.

I asked the author, The Coded, what inspired her to write, (I know, the main question we reporters ask!) Her reply was,

"I was inspired to write "The Coded" because of a novel I wrote about three or so years ago. I really don't know where I got that idea from. I've always had an interest in the future and human experimentation. Like, curing cancer, but on a more extreme level, trying to make the perfect human, a super human if you will. I guess, from that, stemmed a brand new creature that I conjured up and I just couldn't resist creating a story about them. "

"What made you Intersted in this genre, of writing?" I then asked her.

"My story isn't just a genre, it's a lot of genre. I'm a hopeless romantic that loves a good kick butt scene, combine that together and you get my weird mix of multi-genre. "The Coded" is romance, action, science fiction, teen fiction, mystery, thriller, all rolled into one. So, I guess it could be considered an interest in no boundaries. It's you're story, you can go anywhere and do anything for it

. " was her reply.

"What are some authors, or stories that you feel were an inspiration to you?"

"Is it terrible to say that I don't really read? I used to, but now my life seems to be so hectic creating my own stories that I don't really have very much time for reading and such. But if I had to say an author inspired me it would have to be... L.J Smith. Although I'm not really into her books, I'm pretty sure that some of her books got re-published and became hits, like The Vampire Diaries, a lot of us know what that is. It's just proof that someone can rise up again, even if the first try may have seemed hopeless. This is a harder question though, I'm not entirely certain with my answer. I tend to try and exclude inspiration from other books from my stories to prevent unintended plagiarism. "

"Do you plan on writing another book to follow up on this one?"

"Yes, there is going to be an encore to this book. It's wonderful that this one is actually being optioned because I intend to write it... like a TV show. Whenever someone asks me what my series is, that's all I can think of to compare it to. I'm writing mini "episodes" at least every other week or so. Each is around 10,000 words and six chapters long. I intend to design it like seasons as well, with twenty two parts (maybe less, maybe more) and then move on to another with a time jump or something. Bottom line, like a TV show, with lots of easy to read, mini parts."

"Why do you think readers would be interested in this genre of writing?" I then asked her.

"Challenging questions. I like it! It's multi-genre, so I think if I can get my stuff out there, people will enjoy it because it isn't focused on a central thing. It's unpredictable and intriguing, maybe even a little unique. There'll be constant twists, and in a split second everything can change. Because if you're just writing a romance, then you're characters fall in love end of story, combine that with action then you're characters can fall in love then get captured by the enemy and have to fight their way to safety, combine science fiction and all of a sudden it's revealed one of you're characters is an alien and their love is forbidden. See? You never know what's going to happen."

"Would you recommend someone, If I were to ask for a great reading experience?"

"That one's easy. Someone I would recommend, off Wattpad, for a great reading experience is Lauren9620. I'm reading her series The Hallowell Agency right now and it's amazing."

Was her reply.

As you all can tell, The Coded is very dedicated to her writing and is a very faithful friend to her favorite authors. You should check out her book "The Coded" ASAP. I mean it with all of my being.

Read, Comment, Vote, Follow. The Coded deserves it for her hard work.

Thanks for your support,

~WondersOfLovexX