Trying To Forget ~ xXxXxLillyxXxXx

I stumbled upon this short story while I was on my travels called "Trying To Forget". Although the story didn't provide a description, the name and the cover caught my eye and considering it was (so far) only 1 page long, I thought I'd be a good sport and give it a read. Well let me tell you something guys, I was not disappointed. This writer really has a grasp on how to get her readers to visualise her characters surroundings. Not only that, but the ending leaves you wanting more which (in my opinion) is what a great first chapter is supposed to do.

After reading the chapter, I decided that I would ask her some questions about her book. This was how the following conversation played out:

What inspired you to write this book?

Other writers on Wattpad really! I've always had a passion for writing, and seeing others succeding at it, makes me want to try it to! I love reading, and cannot imagine how it would feel to have a really popular story... I would love to know!

What made you interested in this genre?

I've always been a sucker for romance. I just love reading love stories! Whether they are typical, fairytale ones, or tragic ones! I find myself reading a wide range of genres, but if you look through my library the majority of them are romance

What are some author's or stories that you feel are an inspiration to you?

Fallzswimmer's story My Life With The Walter Boys . Reekles work! And XxSkater2Girl16xX of course! I just want to read more and more of their work, it always makes me wonder how I am at writing The first book that I read on Wattpad was Reekles book "The Kissing Booth"... This book was the make or break for me and Wattpad. If I hadn't enjoyed the book, I wouldn't still be on Wattpad today! I was so thrilled when I opened up my email and saw an advert for The Kissing Booth!

Do you plan on writing an sequel to this book?

If you mean a spin-off/sequel then maybe! I'm certainly open to the idea! I guess that we'll just have to wait and see!

Why do you think reader's are interested in this genre of writing?

I think that readers are interested in this genre as it is such a different one! There are so many varieties that all fit under the heading "Romance". There is something for everyone, if you look hard enough!

Who is someone that you would recommend for a great reading experience?

All of the people that I mentioned in question number 3. : Fallzswimmer, Reekles & XxSkater2Girl16xX They all have several books, each of which is brilliant! I've never heard a bad word against any of them!

So my dear readers. If you love a good romance book or fancy a story which is bound to be full of drama then you should seriously keep an eye on this book by xXxXxLillyxXxXx. I have a feeling that it could become one major hit.

Read, Comment, Vote and Follow xXxXxLillyxXxXx for her latest updates on her book.

Thank you all for your time and support.

~ Ninjawolf96