Chapter 2

I woke up scared, cold, and my leg hurt really bad. I landed on it funny when I jumped out the window and it was hard to move. I hobbled up anyways, and started walking out of the alley, but then I heard the sound of screeching tires and I saw a white van coming straight towards me.  I jumped out of the way as the van halted to a stop. I stood back up and looked as 4 men walked out of the car. First, was a very tall, man. He had long, curly,  light brown hair with curls that came to his shoulders. His hair was very greasy too. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black tank top. He had long, black leather boots on that went to his knees. Then, a blonde boy came out. He had a white, see through tank-top and black jeans. His hair went up and he was kinda hot. Then, a very sexy, guy walked out. He had no shirt on and be had Jean shorts. He had a 6 pack and gigantic muscles. Then, the last boy walked out. He had extremely messy hair with a maroon colored beanie. He had a black tank top that said "Skate tough" With again, black jeans.  They all looked at me. I backed into the corner of the alley as they cornered me. "What are you doing out here?" The shirtless one said. "G-G-Go away... don't touch me" I stuttered trying not to cry. "Aww look, She's scared" The Blonde one said. The one with curly hair poked my arm and started laughing. "These guys are weird" I thought to myself. The one with the beanie was just in the back looking at me weirdly. I tried not to make eye contact with him. "Aye, whats your name?" The Blonde one said. "I-I-I'm Skylar" I said. "I'm Louis" Said the beanie boy. "Don't tell her your name!" The curly haired one said and slapped Louis. "He's Harry" Said the Blonde one. "And that's Niall" Said the shirtless one. "And that is Liam" Harry said. "And we are-One Direction..." I cut in. Harry smiled at me devilishly. Liam grabbed the collar of my shirt and slowly lifted me up the wall and off the floor. I then kicked him where no man should be kicked and he fell down with a squeak. I fell to the ground in a heap as Harry threw me against the brick wall. Niall helped Liam up and they all looked pissed off. Louis was trying not to laugh though. "Get her" Harry said and the three boys wrestled and pinned me down. In my defense, I'm a 14 year old girl. I cant fight 21+ year olds that are body builders. Harry cleared the hair off my face and stared at me with his green eyes. His face was an inch from mine and I could smell his breath. "You are to close" I said, still scared. He leaned in even more, Now our noses were touching. "What did you say?" He sneered. I tried getting up but there grip got even tighter. Harry then leaned back and sat on my knees and held my arms down with his. The other boys just watched as I struggled to get him off. "This is considered illegal" I gasped. "Yeah? So are lots of things. It's only illegal if you get caught" He grinned and got off of me. "Why don't you just rape/kill me right now. Please don't torture me to death Harry!" I said and started crying. Niall and Liam pulled me to my feet. "Put her in the van" Harry barked. Liam and Niall nodded and the grabbed my arms and pushed me towards the van. I screamed as loud as I could. But then everything went black and I crumbled to the ground.