Chapter 5

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep. I tried to open my eyes but it was too bright. "Is she okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Then I realized it was Louis. "Ohhh... Baby girl please be okay!" That was Harry. "She's waking up" an unfamiliar voice said. "Thank you so much Doctor." Niall said. I fully opened my eyes. "L-L-Louis... Where am I?" I asked and rubbed my hurting head. "In the hospital sweetie. You passed out." Liam chimed in. "Why did I pass out?" I asked. "You were terrified when you heard your father. So you just... collapsed." Niall said. Then another doctor walked in. "Doctor... Where is my father?" I asked scared. "Right here sweetie" I tensed up, but she just pointed to Louis. He shyly smiled. "Is he not your father miss?" She asked. "No... He is.." I whispered confused. I sat up. "I'm okay now. Let me go home" I said and got out of then bed. "Sit your tush right back down" Louis said and grabbed my waist. "Let go of me" I glared. He hoisted me back onto the hospital bed. "Sweetie you can't leave yet. You hit your head pretty hard on the concrete, you're lucky you don't have a concussion. You need to sleep." She said and patted my leg. "I'll just sleep at home. C'mon Lou" I said an got up again. "Is there anyway she can just sleep at home? Harry asked. "Well... I suppose so, and you must be gentle with her for the next 8 hours." The doctor said Harry sadly nodded and held my hand. "Have a good day Doc!" Niall said flirty. I just giggled and left with Harry. When Harry and I got to the front gate all we saw were mobs of screaming girls outside, and they only got louder when they saw us. Harry picked me up and fireman carried me forward a few steps. Then the other three boys went outside to the mob and cleared a path. I buried my head into his chest as we walked. He gently slid me into the car but there were already 2 other girls back there smiling and giggling. The other boys didn't seem to care and they piled in the car. We drove back to the penthouse with the two girls with us. We all walked upstairs ad Liam carried me this time. When we got inside Liam dumped me in my room and left. I heard them all giggling with the two girls who looked about 16 and 17. Then I heard some unpleasant sounds and knew what they were doing. Eww. So I decided to crash the party. I walked out of my room and saw Harry kissing the older Blonde and Niall kissing the younger Brunette. Liam's girl was over so they were making out but Louis was just sitting there. "Louis?" I asked and everyone looked at me. "Who the hell is that?" The blonde one asked looking at my disgusted. "Sky go back to your room" Louis ordered.  "No" I said and walked to the kitchen trying not to laugh. The blonde and Brunette followed me. "Who do you think you are?" The brunette asked angrily. "Umm Skylar Brown?" I said, holding back my laugh.  "You treated those boys like shit" The blonde said. "They adopted me. So shut up" I said getting angry. "Why would they adopt you?" The blonde said and laughed. Same reason they'd make out with you. Out of sympathy. I said and mocked her laugh. The brunette pushed me backwards. "What did you just say?" She said angrily. "Turn on your hearing aid grandma!" I yelled. Then the blond punched me in the stomach and I fell to the ground with a big thump. They laughed. I got up and stumbled back but stayed up. Then I slapped the blond in the face. The brunette then grabbed my waist and pushed me towards the glass door. The blonde opened it and they pushed me onto the balcony. They walked out and shut the door behind them. Then they blocked the door with furniture so the boys couldn't help. "Listen rug rat, you have three choices. Apologize, get pushed off the balcony, or jump off the balcony. You're choice" The Blond threatened. " Fine. I said. "I', not sorry. Burn in hell you stupid bitches" I said and jumped over the safety fence on the side of the balcony. I looked down and in a second.. I let go of the fence and started to fall. The two girls looked at me shocked and tries to grab me but it as too late. I already fell. Everything was calm. I felt my hair in front of my face, as gravity took control. I smiled. I was finally done with the pain. So extended my arms. But right as I was about to hit the sidewalk, something caught me. a trampoline. The boys must've called the cops or the fire department. Because I bounced back up and went back down. The fire chief grabbed my arm and pulled me off the trampoline. "Are you okay !?" He yelled. Louis ran over to me. "SKYLAR! DID THEY PUSH YOU OFF!? SKYLAR ANSWER ME!" Louis screamed. "No... Louis... I jumped." I slowly explained everything. the two girls looked down from the balcony. Stupid bitches. Louis held my hand and hugged me super tight. "Skylar please don't ever do anything like this again. You scared me to death today Sky. Please don't do this again. Louis said and his eyes started to tear up. So I was loaded into the ambulance while Louis held my hand.