Chapter 3

I woke up tied down to a chair. I tried screaming but my mouth was duct tapped shut. I wiggled and struggled to get free, but no luck. After about 5 minutes of struggling I decided to give up, and started crying. Then, a big bright light came on blinding me. I squinted as a saw a shadow approaching me. I tensed and kept my head down. "Hey... Hey... It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you..." Louis whispered. He took the tape off my mouth and looked me in the eye. My eyes got used to the light as Louis got closer. The room was completely white, White floors, white ceiling, white walls. It had a Black bed, Black metal dresser, Black couch and a plasma screen TV. On a white desk it had a phone, remote and blue apple laptop. "Louis... where am I?" I asked. "You're at my house. The boys wanted to take you to Harry's but I wanted you home when you woke up. "Home. What do you mean home?" I asked. You live with me now Skylar, and I wont let anything  bad happen to you." He said. "No... No this is a dream. I'm still at home with my mom and dad. It's just a bad dream." I mumbled to myself and started crying. Louis wiped the tears off my face and help my head in his hand. "Your life is going to be good now. You have me now  Sky, don't worry... everything will be alright." He said in his calm voice. He untied me and slowly lifted me out of the chair by gently pulling my arms. Then the doorbell rang. "Stay in here Sky, I'll be right back. Do. Not. Leave." He said sternly and closed the door behind him.  After the door closed I raced to the little window on the other side of the room. I looked down. Bad idea. I must've been on the 100th floor. No joke. I tried opening the window but that didn't work to well. But I heard footsteps so I sprinted onto my bed and laid down. Then Harry entered the room and I tensed up. He slowly walked closer to me and sat on my bed. I got off the bed and hurried into the corner. "Calm down Skylar" He said with  sickening grin. I started crying as he stood up. I tried running past him but he caught me in his arms. I struggled to get free but couldn't. His grip got tighter and tighter with every move I made. Then Liam rushed in. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" He boomed. Harry looked at him. "What?" He asked. "Put that girl down right now! You are frightening her! You can't do this until she's comfortable with us!" Liam said angrily. "Fine." Harry said and threw me onto my bed and walked out of the room. "Thank you so much Liam!" I said shyly. "No problem, now, how do you like your new room?" He asked. "It's... Nice." I said and quickly left the room. There was Niall eating some cereal. "Good morning!" He said cheerfully. I nodded at him. "Where is Louis?" I asked. "He's with Zayn. Since Zayn left, Louis has been going over to see him more." Niall explained. "Oh..." I said quietly. "Do you want anything to eat?" Niall asked handing me some Captain Crunch. "No... I'm uh... I'm not hungry..." I said quietly. "Sky, don't starve yourself. Eat some food." He said sympathetically. Then the doorbell rang again. Liam hurried down and answered it. This time it was a girl. She had long Blonde hair. She was stunning. She was skinny, had leggings and a shirt from PINK. She walked in and looked at Niall and me. She glared at me then looked away. "Who is that?" I asked. "That's Gracie." Niall said and added "She's Liam's girl. But none of the paparazzi knows they are dating." "Ohhh." I said. She kissed Liam on the cheek then walked past him and sat on the couch. "That was kind of rude." I said quietly, but she somehow heard me. "Shut up." She snarled. "Umm, Excuse me bitch. But that's no way to treat your boyfriend." I said with more courage. Niall looked at me surprised. "Shut up. You don't know what it's like to be me." She said. "Don't you even start that sh*t with me." I said in a low voice. "Babe... It's okay." Liam said, rubbing her back. I sighed in disguist and turned away. Then Louis walked in with Zayn. "Hey guys!" Louis said. "Your damn daughter wont eat anything." Niall said, in s sad voice. "And she's being mean to me!" Gracie said while curling onto Liams lap. "Guys lay off of her and she isn't my daughter, I'm just her guardian" Louis said and massaged my shoulders. I flinched away though. Then Harry came running downstairs. "Guys! We NEED to get to the studio! Simon Cowell just called and he needs to meet with us right away! Zayn you can come to!" Harry said out of Breathe. All the boys nodded and left in about 2 minutes. So it was just me and Gracie. "Stay out of my fucking life and don't get in between Liam and I." She snarled. "Get out of my house you underaged bitch." I said. She just took her stuff and left silently. So I was alone at last.... Wait... I'm alone... I can get out... Find my daddy. Leave Harry. These boys are just going to rape me and kill me. They are just trying to get close but I wont let them. Nope. I'm going to get away. Just right now is going to figure out how."