Chapter 8

I slowly opened my eyes to see the teal curtains I remember falling asleep behind. The water was cold now so I got out and drained the tub. I put on the clothes I had on the other day and walked out of the bathroom. I walked down to the living room where Niall was laying on the couch. "Morning Sunshine." He said happily. "Morning!?" I thought. "Niall, what do you mean morning?" I asked. "You know when the earth rotates? Yeah. Well that changes- I know what it is Niall!" I cut in. He giggled. Oh Niall is so cute. "Did I seriously sleep in a bathtub?!" I asked. "Yes, you did. Now Louis went down to go drink with Zayn at the bar down the street. Harry and Liam are out out playing football down the street so you are stuck with me for the day." He said and stood up. "Louis is drinking!?" I asked, startled at my own volume. "Don't worry honey, he's always been drinking a lot lately." Niall said strongly, but I could tell he was about to cry. "Niall he'll be okay though wont he?" I asked also trying not to cry.. Then poor Niall started crying his eyes out. "Niall what's wrong!?" I asked, worried. "Louis isn't okay. He landed himself in the hospital this morning. He wanted me to tell you he went out with some girl for the next few days but I can't lie to you. He got in a bar fight with some guy at 7:00AM. He got stabbed pretty badly in the shoulder and stomach. Sky I don't think He'll be okay..." Niall said in between sobs. "Niall we need to go see Louis!" I yelled and pulled Niall out of his chair. "I can't... He'll know I told you..." Niall said wiping his tears. "If he died we need to be there for him. Come on I need to see Louis!!" I yelled and ran out the door. I heard footsteps following me. "SKYLAR RUN!" I heard Niall shriek. I looked back to see my father chasing me. I zipped down the stairs and dove behind front desk. THe lady behind it looked at me scared. "Look, please please  please... Theere will be a man looking for me, tell him I ran outside and then call the police!" I said crying. The lady nodded. Then I hid under the desk by her feet. Then I heard their conversation. "Did you see a little girl, about 24 yaers old, Blonde, 5'5?" He asked in his raspy voice. "Yes I actually did sir! She ran outside and went the... right... I believe" She lied. "Thank you ma'am, she's always just running away from me." He laughed and ran out. I crawled out. Thank you so much ma'am!" I said and higged her. She hugged me back sympathetically. "Now please call the police! His name is Howard. He is trying to kill me. He killed my mother and so I ran away before he hurt me. Please call the police!" I said quickly and kept looking at the door. She picked up the phone. "Hello? Hi. This is Tracy I work at Hollywood Fanstop Apartments. There is a man over here looking for a girl. He is trying to kill her. I'm hiding her behind the desk." Silence.  "No sir the man just ran out looking for her. He is 6'7 about. Athletic. Brown hair. Wide face. Small nose. He is wearing a plain black hoodie and jeans." Silence. "Thank you so much! Please come quick and he might be armed!" She said. Then hung up the phone. "They are on the way. I want you to stay down there until they arrive. About 10 minutes later the police came in. I came out from the desk. A woman cop looked at me. "Hi..." I said shyly. "Okay, so a man is trying to get you?" She asked and took out a notepad. So I explained everything happened on that awful night and the whole One Direction thing.  She just nodded and took notes. "Okay. So you said that One Direction Kidnapped you in an alley." The cop asked. "Yes... But I actually really like living with them." I confessed, and it was true, those were some of the best days of my life living with the boys. "Well... Sweetie they will be charged with kidnap, did they ever hurt you?" She asked. "NO! You CANNOT take those boys to jail! I love them and they would NEVER hurt me!" I yelled at the cop. Just then Niall came running down and hugged me. My face buried into his chest. "I heard cops and I ran down as soon as possible. I have breakfast waiting for you upstairs Sky he said and hugged me tighter. The cop looked at us weird. "Sir were you one of the men who kidnapped this child?" The cop asked. "We didn't kidnap here. She was laying in an alley and we fed her and gave her shelter. We never hurt her." Niall said looking at me weirdly. "I love these boys, you CAN'T take me away from them!" I said crying now, never letting go of Niall. "Louis is in the hospital now... Go find my father and jail him. But I need to see Louis. I sternly said and walked to the door. But then I felt a hand pull me backwards and I lost air for a second. But it was just Niall thank god. "Hun, you can't go out there, It's to dangerous." He said sadly. "Sky... What are those bruises on your arm?" The cop chimed in and grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but it was too late. "Did these boys hurt you. Answer honestly." She said. I tried to squirm away but I couldn't. "No... It was 5 Seconds of Summer. Well. It was only Ashton. He hit me a few time and threw me around the room and to the ground. He also locked me in a soundproof cement room." Niall looked shocked as I explained it. So did the cop. But she just wrote down more notes. "His name was Ashton Irwin..." I added quietly. Niall hugged me again, but tighter. "Stay in here you two while we go out to find your father. We will deal with the other  3 boys later. But for now stay safe in here. The cop explained then walked out of the building. So Ms. Tracy brought us in the back break room to hide, waiting for me daddy to get sent away... For good...