Chapter 4

I started writing some ideas to escape in my diary. It was kind of hard to find out idea because we are on the 95th floor in a penthouse. I don't know where though. After about two hours of planning how to escape, I decided to take a break, besides, I didn't want the boys to walk in and see what I was writing. I don't want them to be able to find me. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get myself a snack. I grabbed a granola bar and laid down on the couch. I heard keys jingling and the front door open. The boys walked in then. I pretended to be asleep. "That was a craaaaaazy party!" Niall said really loudly. "Shut up! We don't want Skylar to hear us!" Louis said in a harsh voice. Louis walked over to sit on the couch where he found me. "Aww! Look! She's sleeping!" Louis said in a cute voice. "She's sleeping?" Harry asked. I heard footsteps walk over. "She's adorable. Look how cute she is when she's sleeping!" Harry said in a weird voice. I pretended to wake up. "Shhhh. Go back to bed Sky... You need sleep. You've been through a lot in the past 24 hours." Louis said in a hushed voice. "Look at daddy Louis!" Niall said and laughed. "Why is Niall so drunk?" I asked, trying not to laugh. "Skylar Mary Tomlinson! Don't you dare talk like that in my house! I am your father!" Louis boomed. I looked at him shocked, then got pissed. "I am NOT your daughter! You CANNOT call me your daughter. I DO NOT have your last name. Don't talk to me like I am Louis!" I yelled. "Skylar go to your room!" He screamed. "You cant tell me what to do! YOU AREN'T MY LEGAL GUARDIAN! THIS IS CALLED KIDNAPPING. I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" I screamed and ran to my room. Harry sprinted after me and tackled me in the hallway. He pinned me down. Then Louis came running up and pulled him off. "HARRY YOU BASTARD YOU CAN'T TACKLE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!" Louis screamed and pushed him to the ground. He pulled me to my feet and hugged me, but I wiggled away. "Don't touch me! Don't talk to me! Don't even look at me!" I yelled "Louis, you... you need to let me go... Take me outside for fresh air at least" I said. Louis sighed, "Alright, lets go to the park." He led me to the front door and out into the hallway. We went down the elevator and into the main lobby. The park was across the street. Louis and I walked across the street and went over to the lake on a bridge. "It's pretty isn't it?' He said looking at the flowers. I shrugged still pissed at him. We headed over to the park bench under a maple tree. "Sky... Can I ask you something?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Why were you in an alley last night by yourself. What happened to you?" Louis asked looking into my eyes, but I quickly looked away. My eyes started to tear up at the thought of what happened to my mother and father. "Skylar don't cry... It'll help if you talk." He said. "I don't want to" I managed to get out, My voice shaking violently. "Skylar, you know you can trust me... Right?" He said. "No. No I can't trust you. I can't trust anyone..." I said, and started bawling. "Skylar you no longer have a choice. tell me what happened right now!" He yelled. "No" I whispered. "What did you say?" He asked angrily. "I said No Louis, I'm not telling you." I said and got up. "Skylar come back! Then in the corner of my eye I saw a tall figure stand over me. He put his arm on my shoulder. "Hello Skylar. Where have you been?" I heard a voice say. Then I remembered who it was and I started to sweat. "Hi daddy..." I said in a small voice and passed out.