Chapter 9

Ms. Tracy and I were playing checkers in the back when Niall came bursting through the door. He was completely out of breath and panting really loud. "Niall? Niall what happened?" I asked so sudden it even scared me. "Calm down sweetie, what happened?" She asked him. "Louis... Your dad, it all happened so fast..." He let out as a tear went down his cheek. "Niall please. Use your words." I said, my voice shaking. I hated seeing him so scared. "Ur dad... He found Louis' hospital room. he..." He trailed off. "He what!?" I yelled. "I'm sorry Sky, but...Louis was stabbed.... He's not going to make it...."Niall said and began to cry. I looked at him like he just slapped me. I stumbled backwards into Ms. Tracy's arms as I fell back. I was shaking like crazy and the world was just disappearing. I was dizzy and the world just kept spinning. Ms. Tracy poured cold water on my face and I jerked up. Then she pulled me to my feet. "Go. Go to the hospital. I'm sure he wants to see you" She said and pushed me towards the door. But Niall pulled me back. "No ma'am, it's not safe. He is still out there. Louis sent me to keep her safe. He's coming back for her. He's coming for his daughter..." He said and began crying again. "Niall... you need to let me go to him..." I said, fighting tears. He looked at me. "No baby... You can't go to that  monster..." Niall said, and wiped his tears. "You guys are getting hurt. I know him. Please, before something happens to the rest of you" I said, and before he could think I ran out of the room. 5 seconds later I heard him screaming my name as I dove over the counter. I quickly stood up to find about 50 cops. I snuck my way along the side of building behind the bushes. I saw Niall run forward straight into a cop, causing him to fall. Ouch. The cops quickly pulled him up and began questioning him. "Where is Skylar?" They kept asking. "She ran out here... no one saw her?" He asked. They all shook their heads. "We have to find her. She's going to find her dad and turn herself into him." He said. The cops immediately get into their cars and turned on their sirens. Only have of them went in though, 1/4 stayed in front of the hotel and the remaining 1/4 were on their feet. I turned around and ran into the building when no one was looking. I ran up the stairs, which made me completely out of breath, and I went to the house. I laid in the couch and began crying. I hugged the pillow and tried to stay awake but I just couldn't. So I stopped fighting it and I just cried myself to sleep.

I woke up when I heard the door open. It was the police. Great \(-.-)/. I flipped over and waited for them to find me. "Skylar... Skylar? Are you alright?" I familiar voice said. I turned and was face to face with Harry. We were locked into each others eyes, I couldn't move even if I tried. He broke the stare down by bringing me into a hug and he began to cry, then he squeezed me tighter. "When Niall told us... I... I knew you  couldn't leave us." He said. "The police want to ask you a few questions is that alright?"  He asked and motioned for a two cops to come over. But that made me pissed. It's none of their business. So I snapped. "No. No it's not alright. None of this is alright. Tell them to leave. Tell everyone to leave. Leave me alone!" I yelled and ran into the bathroom. "I want to die" I thought to myself. "I want to die, I want to die, I want to die" I kept repeating. I opened the cabinet under the sink and took out the bleach. By this time Harry was throwing his body at the door. Until it finally broke down. I unscrewed the lid but he hit it out of my hand before I could do anything. My body went numb and I sunk to the floor. "HARRY. WHY DID YOU DO THAT. I WANT TO DIE" I screamed and began sobbing as comforted me into a hug. The police exchanged glances as I clung onto him. He picked me up in his arms and carried me out to the hallway, down the elevator, and out to the car. I placed me into the passengers seat and buckled me in, then he went to the drivers side and started the car. It jumped alive and we were off. It was a silent car ride and I looked out the window, in a daze. Everything went so fast I don't know what happened. I only started noticing what was happening when the car stopped. I looked up ta the sign. "Edd and Edgars Mental institution" Great. I thought. Now I'm in a damn mental hospital. But I just let Harry take me in and I laid limp, not knowing what to expect, and  very scared.