Chapter 7

*Hello. It's Haley (Mxsic_Luver) So I've been writing this Fan Fic... so can anyone tell me how I'm doing? Maybe some improvements or some people I should add in? It'll help a lot! Thanks ^_^*

I woke up to Ashton coming in my room and banging on the loud metal door shouting "Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!". I stared at him angrily and hobbled out of bed. "Go faster!" He yelled. "Where do you want me to go?" I said, starting to glare now. I walked past him to the door. "Let me out." I said trying to not blow up in his face. "No, Go back to your hay bale" He said and grabbed me arm. Then I bit him out of fear.... Oops. Then he grabbed me by the waist and slammed me to the ground. I cried out in pain. "CALUM! LUKE! MICHAEL! HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "The room is soundproof, stop struggling" He said and spit next to me. Then the three other boys ran in. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Michael boomed. He picked me up and I silently cried into his shoulder. He soothingly rubbed my back. "Ashton what the hell is your problem? You hurt all the girls we meet. You need to stop. Or we will call the police on you and tell them you put us all up to this crazy thing!" Luke yelled. "Sorry guys..." Ashton said quietly. "Sorry? SORRY? YOU JUST LOCKED HER IN A CEMENT CAGE, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF HER, AND THREW HER TO THE GROUND, AND ALL YOU WANT TO SAY IS SORRY?!" Luke screamed even louder.  "How did you guys know about all that?" Ashton asked. "There are camera's dumbass" Calum said and punched Ashton's arm. "I'm taking her back to Louis" Michael said and carried me out of the room. We walked out of the house and straight to the car. He gently put me in the front seat and he got in the drivers seat. I looked out the window as the car jumped with the engine. The whole car ride was silent until Michael finally spoke. "Sky... I'm so sorry about Ashton. About all of this really... It's all my fault for agreeing and I understand if you want to call the cops on us. We were foolish and I'm so sorry." Michael said sadly. "I'm not going to call the cops on you. Only Ashton. He's the real reason this all happened." I said quietly. Michael nodded. Then it went silent again. After about 5 minutes of silence, we heard police sirens. Michael pulled over and the officer walked up. Same one as yesterday. He looked in the car and saw me. "So you found her?" He asked looking from me, back to Michael, then me again confused. "Yeah, found her this morning, I'm taking her back to Lou's place. He said. "No need, I can take her." The officer said, and I got and untrusting feeling rom him. "No... Michael, please take me" I said. "I got her officer, I promise." Michael said and rolled up his window. Then we started the car again and kept going. Then I realized what was off about that officer, It was my father. "Michael you can't take me back to Louis's house with that cop following us" I said my voice shaking like crazy. "Why not?" He asked confused and scared. "That was not a cop. It was my father. He's coming for Louis to kill him probably. I can't risk him finding Louis!" I said. "Call Louis and I'll drive around town to stall him. Okay?" He asked. "Okay." I responded. I picked up my phone and called Louis. Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring... "Hello? Skylar, is that you?" He asked. "Yeah, It's me. I'm with Michael from five seconds of summer, where is Louis?" I asked. "He's looking for you... I'll tell him you called. Where are you? Are you safe?" He asked. "Well.. My dad found us... So we are trying to get away from him. Because if we come back to the penthouse... My dad will know where Louis is and you guys so he will probably try to kill you guys..." I said my voice shaking like crazy. "....Okay...." Harry said. "I'll be home tonight if not sooner. Okay Harry?" I asked. "Alright... But please stay safe!" He said and I ended the call. So we drove around town for 45 minutes before my dad finally gave up and left. Thank god. So we continued back to Louis's place and got their in 10 minutes while speeding. Whoops. I ran to the front lobby and onto the elevator that brought us upstairs. I clicked level 96 and we shot through the air. I raced out of the elevator and hugged Harry because he was the first person I saw. Then Liam and Niall ran out and they joined the hug too. Finally Louis came from upstairs  and almost tackled me. He squeezed me so tight I lost all my air. While I was hugging them, I saw Michael smile, then get n the elevator and leave. I liked that Michael. After all the rejoice, Louis got to the point. The three other boys left while Louis yelled at me about what I did was stupid and immature. He went on and on about how  I scared him and the other boys to death and stuff like that. I agreed to never do it again and h grounded me for two weeks. Yay-_- I decided to take a bath so I went upstairs to the bathroom. While I was getting undressed, I noticed bruises all over my body, on my hip, shoulder, thigh and a few on my arm. I realized it was from Ashton. Ugh. So I took my bath anyways. You better believe it hurt like hell too. I laid down in the warm water and washed my hair and the rest of me and let myself just relax. So I slept in the very warm bath, forgetting about all my problems... Just for once...