Chapter 6

I looked up at Louis in the ambulance. "Let me go home. Please Louis, please" I said sadly. "Can't do that Sky... Sorry" He said very softly, and started stroking my hair with his soft hands. Then, all the sudden urge of being trapped fell over me and I stood up. "Skylar please sit down, you'll get hurt if you stand up like that" He said and grabbed my arm. "Louis let go of me" I challenged. He let go with surprised eyes. "Thank you." I said and and opened the ambulance doors. "I love you Louis" I said and jumped out of the ambulance. Louis screamed as they quickly kept moving, leaving me on the deserted road. I ran by some trees and flagged down a white mini van. They pulled over and a strange looking boy with red hair rolled his window down. "What are you ding out here alone little girl?" He asked. "I... I... I... I'm lost..." I lied, even though it was kind of true. "Do you want a ride home?" He asked and the back door opened. "Sure..." I said shyly and climbed in. There were two boys in the back and another in the front with the red haired one. I sat in the middle of the two blonde ones. Then an... Asian? one maybe?  was sitting next to the red haired one. Then I realized it. "Oh my god you are Five Seconds Of Summer!" I yelled. Luke nodded his head. "Are you a fan?" Michael asked. "Yes! Of course!" I said excitedly. Calum giggled. Literally. He giggled. I laughed. "So what's your name mysterious Blonde girl?" Ashton asked. "I'm Skylar" I said shyly. "Well Skylar, where do you live?" Michael asked and started the car again. I didn't now if I should tell him my dad's address or Louis's address. "It's 13765 Mallard Court" I said. "Isn't that Louis Tomlinson's address?" Michael asked. "Yeah..." I said. "Wait... Skylar... his address... You're the girl he adopted!" Ashton said. "Adopted... Kidnapped... Same Thing..." I said quietly so no one heard. We continued down the road when we heard a bunch of police cars. I kind of hid behind Luke. Then, out of nowhere, one of them drove onto our side of the street and turned it's lights on. "Shit" I whispered. Michael pulled over and the cop walked over to us. "Hello officer" Michael said with a smiling face. "Have you seen a little girl, age 14, Blonde, about 5'6 with the name of Skylar running around here?" The cop asked and looked in the car. I fell to the ground hiding so he couldn't see me. I could tell he was hesitating. "No sir... I haven't seen a girl with that description" He said in a shaky voice. "Alright, I want you to call the police station if you do. Okay." The officer asked. "Of course, have a good day officer" Michael said and started the car. When it was moving again I sat up. "What the hell was that about!?" Luke yelled. "Umm...." I said very quietly. "I just lied to the cops! What the hell are you doing away from Louis!? Luke yelled. "I didn't want to go back to the hospital okay? So I jumped out the ambulance. Happy?" I said and slumped in my seat. Luke padded my back. "It's alright, we're taking you home now" Luke said. "Well... We could keep her for a bit" Ashton said after sitting their silently. "What do you mean?" Calum asked. "She's already in the car, c'mon it's a quite good idea. We'll give her back later." Ashton explained. "Who's in?" Ashton asked and stuck his hand out. Calum put his hand on. Then Luke did too. We all looked at Michael who pulled over. "Only for 3 days" Michael said and put his hand in. Ashton smiled at me. I slumped in my seat terrified. "You can't do this" I whispered.  "Says who" Ashton asked. "I'll tell Louis" I snapped. "Tell anyone and we will say we found your dead body by the river" Ashton threatened. I looked at him and started to cry. "Look, you made her cry!" Luke said and padded my back. "Don't touch me!" I hissed and slapped his hand away. After about what seems like forever, we pulled up into a big mansion.  Gates opened as Michael put his card in and we pulled onto a driveway. We all climbed out of the car. Then I made a break for the gate but Calum tackled me to the ground. Then he pulled me to my feet and dragged me into the house. Ashton glared at me as Calum threw me to the ground. Michael took my hand and led me past a bunch of room and upstairs. He opened a metal door that looked like it would be the door to a bank. Then we walkd in and he shut the door behind him. "Michael stop! Let me go!" I shrieked and backed away. The room was cold and dark. The only light was from a little bulb hanging from the ceiling. The bed was a hay bale and there were no windows. "Skylar look, I won't let them hurt you too bad. Okay?" He asked with sympathetic eyes. I nodded and sat on the "bed". You think with money like that they could at least buy some lights and a bed. Then he left and I heard the door lock with a click. I laid on the bale and counted all the mysterious dots on the ceiling. Then... I finally drifted into a very light sleep...