II. The Pages of My Heart

"Chole! Stop please I'm beginning you!" Tears fell down her cheeks as she watched her drawings be torn off out of her design book. She watched in pain as she watched Chole rip out every page one by one.

Marinette was jumping and pleaded, but there was no sign of her letting go. She tried to snatch it out of her hands, but she couldn't reach it. Instead, she tried to pick up her pages, but Chole's friend kicked the pages farther away.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Marinette said as she cupped her hands on to her face.

"Why? What do you think? Your notebook is filled with so many ugly drawings. You'll never become a designer!" She laughed and dropped the empty book on top of the scattered papers.

"Why even bother anymore... I'll just get a new one."

She stormed out of the school with her pages in her hands. She sat down at the bench, looking at all of her hard works.

A black butterfly soon appeared near her, and it soon submerged into her designs.

She was being controlled, the Akuma was in her, she tried to fight it, but it was too late.

"Get Ladybugs and Chat Noir's Miraculous! Be careful, for if you use all of your pages you will turn back into Marinette. We don't want that, do we?" The mysterious man smiled behind his mask.

"No..." She said in a monotone voice. She grabbed one of her pages and she crumbled it. The new villain threw it into the air and it had formed into a small pair of wings. She placed them onto herself and headed for her school where Chloe was.

Once she reached the school, she busted through the doors.

"You." Marinette said and ran towards Chloe. She had picked her up.

"Let me go you disgusting no good-" Chloe was cut off by a pole hitting Marinette's arm.

"Sorry to bother you, but you need to leave right now everyone!" Chat Noir said in a stern voice. The kids nodded and rushed out of the classroom.

Marinettes eyes opened. She had nowhere to go. She lifted her hand up and pointed her palm at the window. It shattered into pieces. She flew away only to leave Chat face palming.

"This is going to be difficult..." He muttered to himself.

He followed the girl as she used her pages to try to defend herself. She flew to the ground and started to run past the crowds. Chat was a fast boy, but his reflexes... Not so much. She used her page to grow vines out of the ground.

"Great! Now just get his Akuma..." The mysterious man had said.

Marinette was reaching for the ring, but she had stopped. She was fighting against herself. Her mind was telling her to take it already, but her gut had stopped her.

"I... I-I cant..." She let the boy go and fell to her knees.

"Take them!" The man yelled.

"No!" Marinette had said. "Get out of my head! This isn't who I was born to be. I'm not... This." she confessed.

"You useless! If you dont take it-" Marinette used her last page and away the man behind the mask left. The girl had fainted and had forgotten everything about that Miraculous day.

-----

omg sorry this sucks but the next one will be better because it has to deal with pulling chat noirs tail and because i feel so bad im going to update it today. :D