IX - It's Just Me...

The crimson sky was a beautiful sight to the two super heroes as they watched in bliss together. Chat Noir's hand had slowly crept towards Ladybugs, and he was just about to hold her hand closely in his.

"It's so beautiful." Her cheerful voice had startled him, but he had soon come to a smile.

He was in love with her.

And secretly, she was in love with him too.

"Not as beautiful as you." He wanted to say. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, he just wanted her to love him the way he loves her. She was... Everything to him. And he was everything to her.

But their identities must be hidden.

"Yeah. It really is." He smiled. The wind ran through their hair and the sun glistened on it, creating a beautiful scenery.

A low beeping noise was heard. Their time was up with each other.

"Oh well... It's a shame... I gotta go."

She turned to face the other way and he grabbed her by the hand by surprise.

"Please don't go... I promise I won't tell anyone. Just... Stay...."

She sighed. "I've told you this many times Chat, We can't reveale or secret identities..." She went on and on and Chat never knew just how kissable she was.

"And we should never-"

He pulled her closer to her.

"C-Chat?!" Her face grew red as she tried to pull away from embarrassment.

His lips pressed against hers and he slowly closed his eyes. Here however, completely widened. She kissed back, and the purple light had illuminated the area around them. They parted as Chat looked away.

There stood his classmate, his lover, his partner... Marinette.

He smiled.

"Marinette? Oh my gosh, it's you!" He smiled holding her by the waist.

"No no no no no no..." She went on and on, never stopping for breath. No matter what he said.

"Marinette are you okay?"

"No no no no no no..." She muttered. Her face growing more and more red. She covered her deep maroon face with her hands.

"It'll be okay. I'm reverting back now."

It was now his turn to show his true self.

There was Adrien.

Her love, her partner, her classmate.

"It's okay. It's just me."

She stood there in silence. Tears had escaped her eyes as she cries softly, and Adrien immediately regretted what he had done.

She just smiled, and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

And then she kissed him.

"I love you."

|||

Just a quick thingy. Sorry that I haven't been updating... I'll try to update more!