X - Deranged

The young teenager was sitting down at the edge of the curve on a lonely street as he had softly cried to himself. He wanted to know her, who she really was. Rejection hurted, and what was worse is that he didn't even get to show her who he really was. His heart and chest ached whenever he thought about Ladybug; he had to know.

He heard the familiar zip through the air, and he knew Ladybug was coming towards him. He tensed up and she walked towards him slowly.

"Chat... Are you okay? What's wrong? We beat and purified the Akuma." She placed her hand onto his shoulder. She wanted to help him, but she just didn't know how.

Ladybug only made things worse.

"Why can't you just tell me who you are? Don't you think you've done enough harm?" The blond boy had walked towards the superhero as she started to back up against the brick wall. The pair headed down the alleyway, the light disappearing every foot.

"C-Chat we can just talk this out." He pinned her up against the wall.

"C-Chat! This attitude of yours needs to stop." His face leaned closer to hers as she pushed him away.

"Please... Why can't you just tell me?" She looked away, trying to push him back once again. He was too strong, so all she could do was hope he wouldn't do anything to serious to her.

She heard a small beep come from her ears, and she had retransformed. There stood Marinette with worry written all over her face. Chat had scoffed and his transformation worn off too, showing who he really was.

Adrien.

The boy sighed, anger written all over his face.

"Why did it have to be you?"

-
For More Books, check out
Call Me! Miraculous Ladybug AU (probably the best one ^^)
Soulmates. ML Oneshot
Tragedy - Marichat Sentence Chapters