IV. Enchanted | Holiday Special

Kira is here to put some holiday cheer in your life with some Ladynoir.

---

"So, Christmas is coming around the corner.... What are you going to get Adrien? The Christmas party is this weekend..." Alya told Marinette, nudging her side. A smirk had appeared on the girls lips. Who knows what Alya was thinking at that time? Whatever it was, it definitely wasn't something good.

"I honestly have no idea! Ugh, this is so terrible. I have nothing. Oh my gosh, what if Chloe gets a better present, or copies what I did like with that feather hat. Ugh I will be so outraged and embarrassed, will I ever be able to face him? I don-"

"Chill out girl! This wont be like last year. You will not stall under any circumstances. Even if it ins't that good, he will be so thankful for you getting him something, right?"

Marinette nodded, and sighed. "I know... It just makes me so nervous you know? I just don't want him to think bad of me."

Alya put her hand on her friends shoulder. "I know you can do it. Make him something nice." She smiled and walked away inside the school.

"Oh, what am I going to do..." She face palmed and headed to class.

------

"I can't do it Tikki! I can't find anything that's good enough." Marinette stared through the store glass. There laid a christmas hat.

"If you cant find anything good, then why don't you just make it yourself?" Tikki had said.

Marinette gasped. "Tikki! You're a genius."

"I know."

Marinette rushed home and hopped into her bed. She quickly got her pencils and started to sketch. Then she thought of the perfect accessory. It was a black slouch beanie with black cat ears poking out on the sides.

"Hm... This reminds me of Chat Noir. I should probably get him something too.... Oh I got a perfect idea..." An evil laugh escaped her lips. She knew exactly what to get the boy. A laser. She laughed just thinking about how crazy Chat would be for the red light. She went out and bought it as quickly as possible. She put it in a black box with green ribbon wrapping it very nicely.

"Alright~! Time to work on Adriens."

"Not so fast Marinette! We have to go night watching, remember? You can't just leave Paris to Chat Noir."

The girl sighed. "Oh alright..."

Marinette had changed into her normal ladybug form.  She stared at herself in the mirror for a while.

"Maybe I should let my hair down. It will be different. It's a special occasion anyways..." The girl had untied the ribbons in her hair. Her black locks flowed downward near her shoulders.

"Alright. I should be going now..." Marinette grabbed her present and headed out into the night. She flew to the top of the Eiffel Tower and there she saw Chat Noir standing with a small box in his hand.

"Hello, My Lady." He reached for her hand but she quickly shot it away.

"You seem as friendly as usual." She chuckled. Marinette revealed her small black box.

"My lady, is this for me?" He smiled taking the box.

"Wow, I don't know." The girl said sarcastically with a chuckle escaping her lips. Chat had already opened the box.

"What is this?" His head turned sideways.

"Well... Let's see." She took the red laser out of the box and pressed the "ON" button. A small red dot appeared against a rod of iron. Chats face twitched.

"You cheeky ladybug..." He twitched. He raced after it while Ladybug laughed her face off. She clutched onto her sides. Tears escaped her eyes as she watched her partner run after the silly laser.

After a while she finally stopped. The cat sat down next to her with his arms crossed and a frown on his face.

"Oh come on, kitty. It was adorable." She reached up and pet his head. He started to blush.

"W-Wait!" He was about to take her hands off, but it was too late. A purr had escaped his mouth.

He covered his mouth with his hands. Let's just say, Ladybug had fun petting Chat Noir the whole night.

-

"He-Hre's your present, Adrien! I really hope you like it..." She handed him the black bag.

"Thank you Marinette! This was so thoughtful of you." He said with a smile. A loud cough could be heard in the distance.

They looked everywhere, but they couldn't find anyone.

Marinette looked up and blushed. She couldn't believe what she saw above them. Adrien look up as well. A small smirk appeared across his face and he gave her a small peck on the lips.

Marinette's eyes widened and she covered her face with her hands. Adrien laughed while he embraced her into a hug.

-
OMG YOU GGUYSSSS YAAASS 2K READS!!!!
I am so happy. Thank you all so much for reading my stories. You all are the best. I love you guys so, so much.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

-nuggut