V. Ice

(This takes place where Chat Noir and LB are regular people. :p)

It was a hot summer day. Adrien and I  stared at the TV before us. Our favorite show, Miraculous was on! The cool air conditioning blew against our skin

Adrien picked up an ice cube out of the cup in my hands. Yes, we where eating ice cubes. By who wouldn't? We made them Kool-Aid flavored and it had a nice cherry taste to it. Sure it may sound weird and probably disgusting, but it's actually not that bad! Plus it was a summer day. Who doesn't want something cool and refreshing?

Crack

You could hear the ice cubes pop in our mouths. I scooted closer to Adrien and nuzzled my head near his shoulder. I looked down and there was only one ice cube left.

Adrien looked in the cup and saw the last dark red ice cube in the glass cup.

"I call dibs!" He tried to take the ice cube but I moved the cup away.

"Not if I don't take it first!" I ran off the sofa and headed into the dinning room. He quickly followed behind me, chasing me.

"Get back here!" He laughed. I smirked and I ran faster up the stairs, trying to get to my bedroom.

I finally reached the doorframe, but he grabbed my t-shirt. We both fell down with him toppling over me.

I shoved the ice cube in my mouth.

"Hm... What am I going to do?" He smirked mischievously, and I certainly didn't like how this was going.

His lips pressed against mine. He grabbed my two hands and pressed them down on the floor. I opened my mouth and he took the ice cube right out of my mouth.

And he stuck out his tongue and there was the melted cube.

"You know, we should really have ice more often." He winked and me. I blushed madly covering my face.

"Oh look how convenient. The beds right there."

-
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVED WRITING THIS I WAS FANGIRLING SO MUCH.

-

I didn't go into too much detail because idk how old y'all are. XD
-
Sorry this was short but come on y'all you know it was good. *wink wink* ;^)