IIX - Special Someone

February fourteenth has probably been the worst time of year. For me, anyways. I've never, once in my life had a valentine because I've been eying Adrien for basically my whole life. He's just so perfect, and I wish he could be mine. Sadly, he isn't.

Right now he's in a relationship with Chloe, but I couldn't care less. I wanted to confess my feelings to him. I had to at this point. If I didn't, my chest would explode and I just had to get this sort of weight off of my chest.

So there I stood. Right there at the doorstep. Holding nothing much but a small card and chocolates. Mainstream, I know. My heart pounded.

Thud thud thud.

It wasn't expected. Definitely wasn't expected. I could not believe my eyes. There stood Chole with an annoyed face.

"You! You're probably here to confess?" She laughed. God I hated her. As well as her stupid laugh.

"Like he would ever fall for a girl like you-"

"That is enough, Chloe."

Then he walked out. Adrien Agreste. Full-time crush. I let out a sigh, and I could not believe what I was doing. I knew he had a girlfriend, so why did I even bother?

Why?

Because Im in love with him.

Stupid me.

He took the card and chocolates.

"Thank you, Marinette. I appreciate it very much." He came close, like, WAY too close.

"Adrien what are you doing? Are you listening to me!? I am talking to you!"

Adrien didn't say anything. He came closer and closer. My heart pounded faster and my cheeks became a bright red.

A kiss on the lips was what I received.

(small onset because I have to spend time with my boyfriend today!)

(You all may be wondering, who is my boyfriend?)

(Brendon. Brendon Urie.)