VII - We'll Meet Again

(I AM FINALLY DOING A REQUEST OMG.)
Request by @egyptiangamer

I stood at the top of tower. The cool breeze felt night against my body in the cool summer night. I looked over the crowds of people walking from location to another. Slowly shops started to close and the lights started to dim in the city of Paris. Chat Noir, my foolish boyfriend, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer towards him as I rested my head against shoulder.

"When I am with you Chat Noir, I somehow feel all the stress in my life go away." I looked up at the blond boy lovingly with a small smile. He smiled back down at me.

"Me too."

But then his smile soon faded and was put into a regretful expression. A small frown appeared on his tan face.

I looked down at his hand and held it in mine as I squeezed it lightly. I regret every bit of this moment now. What is going to happen? The expression he had given me was not a good one.

A small silence had filled the air; but soon the breeze had come again as it blew softly on our skins.

"Is everything... Okay? Between us... What's going on? I mean is there something that you want to tell me? Is it about me? Have I-"

He placed his finger over my mouth as I stared at him inquisitively.

"Chat..." I took his hand away from my lips and once again held it. "What's wrong?"

A small exasperated sigh escaped his lips and filled the now gloomy night. He squeezed my hand tightly, which I definitely knew wasn't a good sign.

"I guess I have to tell you know..." He let go of my hand. And that's when I knew; something terrible was going to happen.

"Well, my father and I are moving. We're not going to live in France anymore... We will be moving to America in a few months." He looked away with a frown on his lips and sadness written all over his face.

This was a joke, I thought. It has to be a joke.

"Y-Your kidding right?" I nervously laughed with a fake smile on my face. He nodded his head no.

"This is reality, princess."

A tear escaped my watery eye as it fell down onto my lap. One tear followed after another tear. I couldn't move; my body was paralyzed in waves of shock.

My bestest friend, my boyfriend will be moving across the world and I will never see him again in person. No kisses. No hugs. No holding hands. No anything.

I covered my face with my two hands and he pulled me closer to him and he hugged me. I cried into his shoulder as his grip around me for tighter and tighter. His hand caressing my hair.

"I'm so sorry, my Lady."

I sniffled and looked up at him. My nose was red from it being so runny and my eyes gotten puffy from crying. When I looked up, I saw him crying, too.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I had to kiss him.

I leaned in and gave him a warm, loving kiss. I didn't want to loose him. I didn't want the kiss to end, but sadly we pulled away as we placed our foreheads against each other.

I sniffle once again and we stared into each others eyes.

"We will figure this out, princess."

I nodded and kissed him one last time.

I didn't want to loose him.

"Don't let me go, please."